OnePlus 6T McLaren

OnePlus 6T McLaren

Im taking the book to the school

MARTIS, 26 Feb 2019No waterproof? no 3.5 mm jack? expensive phone that would be... morehow about iphones before introducing waterproof models.... it was epensive too without waterproof right??

• Matanff

Been using this beautiful bad boy for 6.5 months.
The underscreen fingerprint sensor is not working very well from the beginning, I tried different fingers and even people
Screen is beautiful, responsive and clear, everything works super smooth, this is defiantly the best device I have owned.
Highly recommended.
Battery still charges 50% in less than 30 minutes and lasts for more than 24 hours.

• Shubham

I am using this phone for 3 Months. Before I had iPhone X, I changed it because in low light iPhone X is pretty bad in photography and also in regards to speed its way better than iPhone X. I still use X because of its Company phone. For me, this is the best phone I have ever used, Amazing performance.

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2019I don't have to eat crap to know it tastes bad.I happen to disagree with you on that , unless someone that you trust told you that !
On the other hand , how do you know that sugar is sweet , if you never tasted it before ?

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019Who needs stereo speakers? Seriously, who?I don't have to eat crap to know it tastes bad.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 20193GB of RAM on iOS is literally equivalent to 4GB - 6GB of RAM on... moreI’m Android user and I do agree with you about iPhone.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019Actually, OnePlus does that. Apple doesnt give a flying hoot bec... moreI'm android fan and owned all iphones. Iphones are nice devices but if I can not copy my videos to my phone and play just like that and stream to tv and select mp3 as ringtone then apple is just a phone but not smart enough for smart user.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019Who needs stereo speakers? Seriously, who?Eeeerm. I need stereo speakers. For games. PUBG mobile on one speaker is rubbish.

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2019Pixel Density isn't important at this level. The resolution is s... moreThat's problem bro for cardboard VR, min for VR at least is 500ppm. Before that u will notice dot pixel. At this time I very consider to change my phone just for high ppm.
Flagships phone but not VR ready, that's disappointed.
Even for samsung, Huawei flagships are Google daydream ready.

256 gb storage but usb 2 ? Is oneplus nuts ??

The OnePlus 7 will also apparently have a beefed-up 4000mAh battery, which will be powered by 44-watt. "Dash charging". Full charged 15 min. 5V/9A .
Android 10 Q .

Cannot buy any OnePlus as there's no wireless charging.
I don't care what's the specs (CPU, GPU bs), i just need:
- wireless charging
- waterproof
- sd card
- dual sim
- fingerprint on front
- root, no root problems
Almost no match on the market.

• Charlie

So nobody remembers when 512mb of ram was/wasn't enough for android? Os and programs keeps getting resource hungry and manufactures keep feeding it.

• MARTIS

No waterproof?
no 3.5 mm jack?

expensive phone that would be garbage if accidentally drop to water..

James vh, 11 Jan 201910GB is essential, all phones should have it. If your phone does... moreYes, it is essential... for smartphones running on Android anyway.

• Bob

CMP, 06 Feb 2019Hi Brother is this 5G compatible?, pl..Nope. Snapdragon 845 doesnt support it

KingKong, 20 Jan 2019I noticed that the highest pixel density count amongst current p... morePixel Density isn't important at this level. The resolution is so high, I have a super high PPI and a high PPI phone and the images look exactly the same.

• CMP

MrR0b07, 09 Jan 2019to answer those who say 8gb ram is enough, have been hearing thi... moreHi Brother
is this 5G compatible?, pl..

• KingKong

I noticed that the highest pixel density count amongst current phones is 570 dpi on the Samsung Galaxy S9, & 5th is the McLaren at 402 dpi - Does this concern anyone?