OnePlus 7 Pro receives OxygenOS 9.5.7 update with many camera improvements
Today OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.7 to the 7 Pro. This update seems pretty big on the camera improvements, judging by its changelog. So if you haven't been impressed with the phone's camera quality until now, perhaps it's a good idea to try this release and see if things have improved.
As usual, it's a staged rollout, that will only make it to a small subset of users today, with a more widespread release coming in the next few days unless there are show stopping bugs found. It might take a week or two for all OnePlus 7 Pro handsets to receive the new build.
Here's the full changelog:
• Improved overall contrast and color performance
• Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
• Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
• Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
• Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
• Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
• Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
• Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
• Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
• Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
• Optimized Double Tap to Wake
• Fixed issues with Ambient Display
• Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
• Improved touch sensitivity for screen
There was a similar update to the vanilla Oneplus 7 as well, even added Fnatic mode, yet GSM don't seem to have reported on that one.
- 09 Jun 2019
- 08 Jun 2019