OnePlus 7T

OnePlus 7T

• Splakepek

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2019Guys, can give me opinion which one phone is better. Rog 2 or op7t?Rog 2 all the way

Look z20 nubia and learn

Too big screen

Not worth anylonger

• Pug

Can you hide the notch?

How to fix the red skin tone while taking video?

BurakUEda, 10 Nov 2019This isn't listed in Dolby's list of smartphones with the Dolby ... moreReally? Who cares? I had OP7Pro, now I have OP7T and don't see difference except balance between speakers.
This one is loud enough for me.

This isn't listed in Dolby's list of smartphones with the Dolby system:

OnePlus 7 Pro is there though.

• Alec

Got this phone recently. Its blown me away. Surprisingly good camera. Great haptics. Amazing screen. Overall 10\10

I mean$400 more expensive

2GCA6301, 09 Nov 2019The rig 2 has everything you need for a smartphone like high scr... moreRog 2 is good but it's $400 more experience

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2019Guys, can give me opinion which one phone is better. Rog 2 or op7t?The rig 2 has everything you need for a smartphone like high screen refresh rate and the huge battery even if it's for gamers but you can use it like an ordinary phone

Guys, can give me opinion which one phone is better. Rog 2 or op7t?

• Sid.9001

Yogaro, 09 Nov 2019Hello fellow moto z play user. I've been thinking of replacing m... moreThank you for ur genuinel opinion

• Sid.9001

AlexP, 09 Nov 2019OnePlus 7T only. Flat display is much better than curved. I had ... moreThanx buddy .

Guys, OP 7T and Galaxy s10 have almost the same price in my region, please help me choose.

Sid.9001, 06 Nov 2019Currently i m using moto z play almost 3 years . Little bit now ... moreOnePlus 7T only. Flat display is much better than curved. I had OP7Pro, no I have OP7T. Display is even better than OP7Pro (better brightness outside).
It's my opinion, so it will be your choice

Sid.9001, 06 Nov 2019Currently i m using moto z play almost 3 years . Little bit now ... moreHello fellow moto z play user. I've been thinking of replacing my old still kicking moto z play with either OP7 or OP7T. OP7 for good battery endurance, but not versatile camera, just so-so and no 90hz display. If you want more versatile camera and great 90hz display then go for OP7T. Then again OP7Pro is about the same price with OP7T with better curved display (minus macro mode from OP7T in camera).

• Megahed

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2019Hello! I was thinking of buying this phone in China... but it do... moreHello,. You can install oxygen instead on hydrogen os it is very easy and officially supported from OnePlus the one thing you should care about is the supported mobile bands in your area and the phone model you wanna buy.

• SDW

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2019Hello! I was thinking of buying this phone in China... but it do... moreGo to this link and check it.