OnePlus 8 series gets November patch and tons of bug fixes with the latest OxygenOS update
OnePlus released the OxygenOS Open Beta 4 update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro last week, and now it is rolling out a new software update (OxygenOS 18.104.22.168) for non-beta users of the Snapdragon 865-powered smartphones.
The new build brings November 2020 Android security patch to the OnePlus 8 duo while improving the stability of communication functions and optimizing the split-screen app experience.
Additionally, OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 brings optimizations for improved battery life and includes tons of bug fixes. You can check out the complete changelog below for all the details.
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
The new update weighs around 270MB in size, and as always, OnePlus is seeding it to a small percentage of users right now, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days.
I have the verizon 8 and the rtt issue. Which one plus must be scrubbing from there forum because when I searched for "rtt" the were zero results. Then today it was "stuck" on bluetooth with no device connected? I am calling class...
- 22 Dec 2020
So when will you fix the photochrom filter?? Its just useless in there... Its just like a filter thats exactly the same as no filter
- 28 Nov 2020
4k video recording multiple modes and options are missing. 4k cine mode and hdr+ video recording not available in 8pro Mobile. Its deactivated in new and last 2 updates. Movable subject error. Screen recording voice not capturing. I think NextGen...
- 27 Nov 2020