OnePlus Nord N10 5G

OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021Garbage phone garbage name. Pocophone destroys this overpri... moreOS on that thing is traaaaaaassssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

yasu, 11 Jan 2021??? hello, let me dawn at u oneplus, oppp and realme own ... moreSure bro.. so they really have most things in common

• omegalul

yasu, 11 Jan 2021??? hello, let me dawn at u oneplus, oppp and realme own ... moreWe know lol what do we care

Hey guys - the info sheet for this phone is incorrect / out of date. one plus has recently released this phone in the US with full T-mobile 5g support including Band 71!

DAVID, 11 Jan 2021Atleast dosent have the risk of getting banned or some UI f... moreOxygenOS is the best UI to come out of China, it is MILES better than the disgusting EMUI, MIUI and all those copycats

• yasu

DAVID, 08 Jan 2021i would go w the n10 rather than some made in china stuff e... more??? hello, let me dawn at u
oneplus, oppp and realme
own by same chinese giant !

• DAVID

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021funny that OnePlus is a chinese companyAtleast dosent have the risk of getting banned or some UI filled w bloatware and unusable://

• toyman102

I know someone that has a one plus that told me that she does not receive notifications when she has a voice message. Is this normal?

Garbage phone garbage name. Pocophone destroys this overpriced garbage.

DAVID, 08 Jan 2021i would go w the n10 rather than some made in china stuff e... morefunny that OnePlus is a chinese company

• DAVID

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2021I will go pocco i would go w the n10 rather than some made in china stuff even w better specs

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2021Im doubtful if buying This Nord N10 or POCO X3 NFC. which l... moreI will go pocco

• Saat

That's truth miui very low slow after few month but miui never better than oxygen os

Oxygen os is very better than miui

• Deadmanwade

I need your opinion guys since I'm in the market looking for a midrange phone with 5G capabilities. My options are Oneplus N10 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10i, and Motorola G Plus 5G.

Im doubtful if buying This Nord N10 or POCO X3 NFC. which lf the two is better? I hope it wont hang or lag in the long run

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2021Ips = no flickering Oled = 244hz flickering (eyestrain r... moreto add to that, IPS is also cheaper to repair at shops, unlike OLED, which needs you to shell out more money.

• ken

Lulu, 05 Jan 2021MIUI is pure usable OS, I'm an old user of XIAOMI, my ... moreno. i am using xiaomi poco f1 and after 2years it has sign of being slow.

Hello, Is this phone worth it? This phone is 312+ dollars in our country. I'm interested on the chipset, the 5G support, the cameras that has gyro-eis support and the 90Hz. Though Blackshark 2 is just 100+ dollars expensive, what phone should i get? Please do suggest more phones that have good specs for an affordable price. Thank you very much

Lulu, 05 Jan 2021MIUI is pure usable OS, I'm an old user of XIAOMI, my ... morei respect that u like it but i just dont

• Lulu

devils468, 27 Dec 2020atleast its the only chinese phone company with an actually... moreMIUI is pure usable OS, I'm an old user of XIAOMI, my family members have MI phones. MI never hangs, MIUI is pure flawless OS better than oxygen os, which gets hanged up after being old.