OnePlus Watch

OnePlus Watch

• Ram

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Can we connect this watch to iPhone 11Only supporting on Android

• Khushal

Many smart watches are coming...oppo smart watch has cellular and gps tracking also so why not one plus has cellular and gps tracking I request to the owner of the one plus community to put some more efforts and give us a watch with E sim and gps and Google assistant and also like apples features for the better future smart watches
Thanking you,
Yours one plus customer!

• M

B-Rye, 12 Apr 2021Been using the gear S3 frontier for years now, and it has d... moreIt is a terrible watch overall (saying having owned it ) I would still easily reccomend the much older Huawei gt2 over this it's that bad

Sidhant, 12 Apr 2021Omg no nfc and lack of space Its means this watch live i... moreNo, 1GB of RAM is enough as it just runs their in-house OS, if it was using WearOS I would agree with you.

Been using a Huawei Watch GT2 for about a year and a half now, this is basically a carbon copy of that watch, and after ditching my Huawei P20 for the OnePlus 9 Pro, I will not be wasting my money on this carbon copy, of it had WearOS it might've been a different story. Sure the buttons are different and the OS has a different look but fundamentally they are the same.

• Kostas

Amazing Design...but no NFC...disappointment..

Is there features of gallery

• HK

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Can we connect this watch to iPhone 11NO

"finally, it's here!" Some guy on Twitter talking about this mediocre watch.

Sidhant, 12 Apr 2021Omg no nfc and lack of space Its means this watch live i... moreSamsung watch 3 has the same 1 gb of ram

Can we connect this watch to iPhone 11

Sidhant, 12 Apr 2021Omg no nfc and lack of space Its means this watch live i... moreit has NFC radio, you just cant use it for mobile payments

this watch has no voice assistant, OS is WearOS copycat, no third party app support, cant show u the time in 12hr format, inaccurate fitness and sleep tracking, no AOD, cannot use voice to dictate messages, cant make mobile payments even tho it has NFC, buggy and limited notification settings. THESE ARE BASIC FEATURES EVERY SMARTWATCH GETS RIGHT! (except for samsung watch with bixby)

no effort was put into this watch whatsoever

• terabitman

as a Oneplus phone user this is super tempting, but I just bought the Ticwatch pro 3, which is amazing. I enjoy the WearOS ecosystem so the OnePlus, being entirely-inhouse development, would make me hesitant to buy. But 14 days battery life is something not seen since the Pebble, which until Ticwatch Pro 3 I was still tempted to go back to. Battery life may be the biggest sell here.

• B-Rye

Been using the gear S3 frontier for years now, and it has definitely slowed down over time. for my usage, which is basic I am tempted to give the OnePlus a try, however at that price there has to be some tradeoffs being made.

• Sidhant

AlexP, 11 Apr 2021It's twice cheeper then Samsung offers, so be quiet trolllOmg no nfc and lack of space
Its means this watch live is just 1year

As we need a space and atleast 2gb of ram

I guess better to buy a samung ora oppo watch ahahha

Nishad, 23 Mar 2021Flagship killer!👍

Camp, 24 Mar 2021Yeah, flagship killer at the price of flagship, so coolIt's twice cheeper then Samsung offers, so be quiet trolll

• Chris

Oh no! Lack of NFC these days is not acceptable. I am keeping my Ticwatch then ha

Sleep tracking is there