OnePlus X

OnePlus X

This is among the few smartphones that have community support for LineageOS, Sailfish* and /e/ (eloo).

*According to the MerProject's Adaptations wiki page, everything is working properly.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2019I have added a 64gb micro sd card attached to the 2nd sim after ... moreInvest in a spare battery.

Edward, 20 Oct 2018great phone, had it 3 years now. I'm thinking of buying a new ph... moreI have added a 64gb micro sd card attached to the 2nd sim after removing its plastic support with slight heat. Now I have a dual sim phone with 12+64gb storage with all multimedia directed to store in SD card.
Incidentally I have flashed custom ROM resurrection remix 7.0.2 (Android Pie version)
I can easily go with this for few more years with excellent performance

• Rid

My OnePlus X is almost 4 years old and it still works perfectly. I have recently started to look at new phones within the same price range (270 Euros in 2015) because this one has limited storage space and won't rely on external SD, and because its battery now only lasts half a day when I use data. However, none of the alternatives I am looking at seems to be as promising as this was (some Nokia and some Xiaomi might be close, but far from this perfect). It remains the best phone I have ever owned/used and I wish OnePlus would make a new better, budget phone similar to this.

• shubz

Edward, 03 Nov 2018Yes I have an SD card in it. The problem is not all apps can be ... moreyes storage was the only problem with this phone

Is this cheaper than the OnePlus 2 now in 2018?

• Edward

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2018Why don't you get a 64 or 128Go microsd card? It is the best so... moreYes I have an SD card in it. The problem is not all apps can be moved on to the SD card, I've moved across all the ones I can. Of course I have the camera set to SD card as well.
This phone only has 11.54GB of internal storage which isnt really enough anymore.
Anyway, I'm gonna keep this phone a while longer, it is a great phone :)

Edward, 20 Oct 2018great phone, had it 3 years now. I'm thinking of buying a new ph... moreWhy don't you get a 64 or 128Go microsd card?
It is the best solution if you use only 1 sim

• Vijay1901

Amazing phone with Scintillating display, perfect Body size ratio, excellent performance, luxury look, Good Battery life, Good Camera(not comparable with Op5t). Having it for more than 2 years till date with out any problem.
In one word, It's "Performing beauty". And finally, the price is apt for the spec(during December 2015).

• uwin

Edward, 20 Oct 2018great phone, had it 3 years now. I'm thinking of buying a new ph... moreoneplus x still has better display than the brand new iphone xR

• Edward

great phone, had it 3 years now. I'm thinking of buying a new phone (galaxy s8) now because the internal memory on my plusoneX is full, I'm always deleting things etc to manage the memory. Or maybe I'll try make it last one more year. Hmmmm decisions...

Still don't get why they ended this phone early. Was the most awesome phone I've ever had.

• Arturs Latvia

Great phone. Was some system issues in first month of release, but now - its great phone, using third year. Not too big, not too small. Better than Samsung. Price also was very low, but quality very high. Thans to OP!

• Sameh

A Better look than OnePlus 3 or 5. lol

• Iphank

Pls tell me where is service Centre in Indonesia, my LCD OPX had broken

• Yogesh tekawade

Dangerous heating problem

• hostidz

Draken, 21 Jul 2018With RR on it, Android Oreo's running pretty stable. Longest las... moreabsolutely. My most lasting phone ever!

(also on RR oreo rom :D)

Macbeth, 15 Jun 2018This phone is better looking than the OnePlus 2!Agreed. The OnePlus X really is a better looking phone than the OnePlus 2. The OP2 feels like a really cheap phone, while the OPX definitely feels premium. I was shocked at how much it cost (at the time of it's release) for such a phone!

• Draken

With RR on it, Android Oreo's running pretty stable. Longest lasting Android phone I've ever owned

This phone is better looking than the OnePlus 2!