Oppo A31

Need android 10 . Please

• nana

nice phone. No issues yet

• Suku

Pls bring an android 10 update in opportunity a31 and with that pls fix the phone heating problem in only 2 3 or min.why my phone becomes hot in about 3 min.plz fix this and battery drain problem.

• Maan

Anne, 02 Sep 2020Oppo A31 has a very bad camera....am very disappointedAbsolutely bro

• J Mugabe

I just got this, bought from my wife who got it free from her telco. I was skeptical in the first place. But so far i'm happy with it no problem. camera also good. Battery consumption is reasonable, no drain issue. My first time using OPPO. Before this I was using Xiaomi Redmi 3s which i had many problem.

why is this phone expensive for its specs lol. the price is the same as the redmi note 9 pro global variant in my country.

• Favy

I just bought d fone yesterday,d camera isn't good atall

• M khan

I am using Oppo A31 but it become warm when I am using internet .what is the problem?

• Thestupididea

I alrdy have an oppo A31 but once I check some settings, I cannot have android 10

• Viky

Iyke, 22 Sep 2020I've used the phone for over three weeks now and it ha... moreIt's a really nice phone but I don't understand why it's won't get the Android 10 update 💔

• Iyke

Anne, 02 Sep 2020Oppo A31 has a very bad camera....am very disappointedThat's absolutely not true. Maybe you bought a clone of the phone

Moiz, 20 Sep 2020Which phone i should buy under budget of PKR 30,000. Pleas... moreSmart choice would be infinix note 7

• Iyke

I've used the phone for over three weeks now and it has been a very good experience. The battery is decent, it runs very smoothly, the camera is nice and gaming is fluid and without any lag. The only downside is that it may not receive android 10 update. Overall, great phone for the price range. I don't understand why there are a lot of negative comments here.

• Moiz

Which phone i should buy under budget of PKR 30,000.
Please guide me.

Great phone have one in Fantasy white beautiful colour great performance, battery performance fantastic, camera ok not the best but fine for me. Nice to hold with a slim profile I've been using since April no issues encountered at all no lag no freezing and no ejected me from apps.

The dick, 04 Sep 2020Don't too much complaint..we alrrady bought,like it or... moreI'm regretting buying this phone

• The dick

Don't too much complaint..we alrrady bought,like it or not u have accept it..otherwise just buy iphone xs max pro..

• Anne

Oppo A31 has a very bad camera....am very disappointed

• Sarwer

Sim internet is not working properly