Oppo A37

Oppo A37

• XerxeS

Lele, 15 Apr 2018If this is cause by heating of the battery,what is the best solu... moreI would suggest you to play games under cool temperature environment ,it would never get heat up under ac,fan,cooler etc.

• Dushyant

Ramesh n singh, 11 Feb 2020'Oppo a37fw' 32Gb sd card supported or not..?It Supports 32 gb SD Card

• Ramesh n singh

'Oppo a37fw' 32Gb sd card supported or not..?

• agha

Hiden call record option want

It's been 3 year with this phone.... Nd still it works very well... I think everyone who need 10,000 around price phone...he sould prefer this.... It's a paisa vasool mobile... You will never regret buying this

• Lito

this cellphone are good for gaming . . but early to go lowbat. . but i want it its beautyfull

I will say that this phone is great great camera superb quality the performance is pretty awesome and fast a little bit but not some luggage

• M arsalan

A37oppo

• SV

Acceptable phone for its price. Definitely feels lag when using apps from later versions..

sk mobitec, 07 Dec 2019oppo a37fw volte supported or notNo

• sk mobitec

oppo a37fw volte supported or not

• Tuhan

boyet, 16 Oct 2019how to unlocked my password?Use ur finger

• junbal

This unit is not compatible with Sandisk Ultra 64 Gb micro sdxc uhs-1 memory card. Please help us find the right 64Gb mmc for this phone. Thanks in advance. Oppo manual says that their A37F is expandable up to 256 Gb mmc. Useless info if we can't find anything compatible with this phone.

• Ervz

dimo, 07 Nov 2019i use oppo a37m but cant changr it to 4gMaybe your Sim Card is not 4G,buy 4G sim card

• dimo

i use oppo a37m but cant changr it to 4g

Why my camera isnt working . My camera is capturing photos but its not saving. Whats the reason

Super phone, i still use this phone for over 2years and it still perfrctly fine. Thr battety still good and the performance too. Also the camera very pretty good.

• diego

how to locate my oppo a37fw

• boyet

how to unlocked my password?

• Esha