Oppo A37

Oppo A37

• pASfreAKKKKK

my first smartphone back in 2018 huh

• A V

It's a good phone for people who don't use phone really too much, it's also good for new people who just entered in smartphone segment :)

• AnuarAzlar

LyN, 09 Feb 2021They say that OPPO A37F is an AMOLED and not IPS when it co... moreI'm AnuarAzlar, OppO fun with confirugation setting to freedom njoey with hotlink red. Over all thanks OK.

• LyN

They say that OPPO A37F is an AMOLED and not IPS when it comes to display.

• aman

sir, what is the minimum ...dpi of oppoA37

• Kenny

Version , 06 Feb 2021Please new version please Please update

• Version

Please new version please

• Centini

work pubg

A, 26 Dec 2020using this phone since 2017 till now. It's getting slo... moreGet Mi 10i if you love games

Thandar kyaw, 17 Jan 2021My phone does not work some applications (mpt 4u) when i re... moreIt could be a corrupt application
Delete it, switch off your phone wait for a few minutes and then reinstall it from a reliable source like Google Play Store

• Thandar kyaw

My phone does not work some applications (mpt 4u) when i reset it. How I do?

I am using this for so long it is so laggy very fast to drain and also its storage is so fast to be full

OPPO user, 01 Jan 2021Can i update my phone to marshmallow? The phone stuck at lo... moreNo way bro!

• Thalha

Jeddong, 28 Dec 2020Are oppo A37 and A37f the same? Even with the size? Yeah, They are same in Sizes and Versions

• OPPO user

Can i update my phone to marshmallow? The phone stuck at lollipop.

• Balu

Is very bad

• Jeddong

Are oppo A37 and A37f the same? Even with the size?

• Mu

A, 26 Dec 2020using this phone since 2017 till now. It's getting slo... moresame here dude. consider to biy a52, it looks pretty nice

• A

using this phone since 2017 till now. It's getting slower and slower. It lags everytime. I can't even play my favorite game in this phone anymore because It's so laggy, It can't handle it anymore. I guess I'm gonna buy a new phone. :|