Oppo A3s

Oppo A3s

• MAGIC

It has 16 GB of storage, but only 8 GB is usable and I can update other apps. will be less and less which is left with only 4 GB of storage space

Conso, 13 Sep 2021My Oppo A3 says 16GB but only operates on 8GB. Do we have o... morethe reason why it is only 8gb is there is another 8 gb by the system, this is called system occupied. system occupied means it is the memory that the files of the system is using.

Conso, 13 Sep 2021My Oppo A3 says 16GB but only operates on 8GB. Do we have o... more8 gb are used for the storage information so it is normal that you can only use 8gb, you can increase the storage using an sd card IF your phone has a specific place to put it. Also the phone might not be compatible with high storage sd cards

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021Download PUBG liteWhat is PUBG LITE and how does it work?

My Oppo A3 says 16GB but only operates on 8GB. Do we have one with 8GB or is this fake and if it is can I return it to any Oppo shop for replacement? Can I increase the memory? If yes then how? Thank you.

• The Commentator

Stevewal, 24 Aug 2021How can I have like only 4GB of storage available to me on ... moresame question, i was about to reformat it and i will try to delete bloatwares.

I've used this phone since 2019, this phone has a great durability.

• Stevewal

How can I have like only 4GB of storage available to me on a 16GB model!!!!!??? This is stupid Opportunity and the Camera is terrible though video recording and battery is exceptional

Anonymous, 29 May 2021Oppo a3s is a garbage if u ve 16gb internal memory coz in 1... moreDownload PUBG lite

• Neelam Parii

Best Mobile ever.... With best quality, Fast charging, I'm using this phone from last 2 year's... Its still good now I'm changing due to low internal storage 32GB...
Other wise best Mobile ever.....

• Moseh

This phone is great.Have used it for 3 years, though I took it back to Oppo Centre for system upgrading from 16gbto 32gb. I received good service there and it's super good since then.
I recommend oppo phones all the time.

• Levi

This phone is very good in terms of durability. I've been using this phone for 2 years and it is still good. However, I only have the 16gb so I run out of storage easily

man, 09 Jul 2021This phone f****** sucks! This is why i wan't an iphon... moreLook for Xiaomi or Samsung, iphones sucks

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021How to make sd as the main storage?You batter not to do that cause It can break your emmc I warned you

• man

This phone f****** sucks! This is why i wan't an iphone instead. This phone has many problems like storage half gone and can't even survive a simple crack! And then 2 years later with the crack it have lines now. Hate this phone. After i got an iphone se 2020 i will destroy this phone. Goodbye oppo a3s! 2022 is the date of your death!

this is the WORST PHONE EVER with internal memory problem.

Perkins, 23 Apr 2021I connect my Oppo A3s on my computer performing an ADB proc... moreHow to make sd as the main storage?

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021Nice but all this are lies the phone only has 9.2 GB (16gb)... morewhere do you think adroid system goes?

ranger, 05 May 2021my oppo a3s still working i bought this 2018 still amazing.... moreMy mother ruined it thats why i want some IPhone but she said NO
Now i dont have phone to use only this freaking broken phone