Oppo A3s

Oppo A3s

soo laagggyyy

• bong

Can I get some help due to wifi connectivity problems? Password is correct, but 2 meters or 6 feet away from the router, signal decreases and wifi disconnect afterwards.

• Joel

So laggy

• JD

Oh my, i bought this phone last may 2019, but now my phone always laggy (as of now it has remaining 2gb internal memory).

• Warrior

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019is it normal if ur phone get heat when using data?No, it's not. It might be that there is already a short circuit that made it heat. Better check your phone to the nearest service center in your area

• Jackie

charmz, 31 May 2019i have this oppo a3s but my problem is when i install sd card, i... moreHi charize, if the sd card you use is original then maybe the problem is on the phone, if it is a new phone that you buy try to return it to the seller may it has a factory defect.

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2019didnt like this one. been an oppo user for few years now but I'm... moreso true

• hato

farhan, 04 Jun 2019hi all...is this phone come with 3/32 spec? thanks for your feedbackyes it does. at least in my country Malaysia. I am not sure about other countries though

• farhan

hi all...is this phone come with 3/32 spec? thanks for your feedback

• Youri ^_^

Hello there. Well I bought this phone recently and find it really good but actually I have a problem with charging my phone it's just going down not wanting to charge so if you can help me or give me any advice to resolve this problem.

• Tony Stark

Siplox, 20 May 2019my phone lock with passcode and totally forgot it, how can I reo... moreIt's the best budget notch phone.
3gb ram variant is amazing and the camera filters are also excellent.
Its Drawbacks are it's storage and video resolution.

• charmz

i have this oppo a3s but my problem is when i install sd card, iit cant read.. i tried 3 sd card already but still i cant see it appears on my phone settings. i dont know if theres a setting where i need to turn it on or what. hope anyone can help me.thanks

• Aps

My net doesn't works properly .where it's my new phone and before it there was vivo in the same place and net in that phone was amazing and here it doesn't works properly.plzzzzzzzzzz work on your data network plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I😫😫😫&#12­8555;😔😖😖&­;#128534;

• ar

Siplox, 20 May 2019my phone lock with passcode and totally forgot it, how can I reo... moreall you have to do is to reset the phone

• rex

I agree. The biggest downside to this phone is the storage. It's a good thing I only have this phone as a spare. I haven't been with Android in a while but as far as I can remember, you could transfer apps to the SD card. That feature would have been useful. Other than the storage, everything is all good. The camera isn't too bad especially the front camera. The battery is also satisfactory. (Y)

• Siplox

my phone lock with passcode and totally forgot it, how can I reopen it back?

• deeps

pls dont even think about to buy this shit phone, you van spent little more and buy a better ones than this shit. the storage is shit you cant even change a dumb app to sd card like what the hell, this is just a stupid phone, the apps installed is not even showed in apk download system the hwo the hell to chnage it to sd card

Janz, 11 May 2019Dont buy this phone. Not Fast Charge. And the Storage is so less... moreYes that is the big down side from this device. Based from my experience. Limited storage is a big problem, especially a large data applications like Mobile Legends and etc. I'm thinking how to make a Custom Rom for this Device and Develope to transfer the App data to External Storage. I noticed that Security patches was updated frequently, and most Latest Devices was unable to transfer , those data application easily. Only thing I suggest is install your most used apps for this device. I wonder why they even removed the Binary for Recovery System from this device.

fatima zam zam, 05 Apr 2019my own sometimes take 5 hour from 0% to 100% You need to replace your regular charger..you need atleast 5V= 2 A