Oppo A52

Please how can I recover my opportunity A52. It was stolen from me. Thanks

• 26 minutes ago
  • Nue
  • palomar

Anonymous, 28 May 2021Do u still recommend it?I have been using this phone for over a year and am very happy with it. It does everything I want and still works as well as it did when new

• palomar

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2021The alarm can only be set for the following 24hrs or every ... moreWhen setting a new alarm (or editing an existing one), in Custom -> Repeat you can set it to ring on the same day each week - e.g. every Tuesday, or pick multiple days of the week. I hope that's what you meant.

USER , 05 Jan 2021This phone is convenient to use..... =-) It has a long las... moreDo u still recommend it?

• Mahboob

It didn't support PUBG HD graphics

• Riz5

When i open phone book/ contacts it took 5+ seconds . How to solve this issue. Phone Manager doesn't solve this issue

• techy boy

it does have nfc for paying with the phone etc

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2021It' s upgradable to Android 11.Also upgradable to Color OS 11

It' s upgradable to Android 11.

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2021The alarm can only be set for the following 24hrs or every ... moreyou can install a different alarm / clock app that you like.

• Markts58

Bought for my wife.. She had galaxy S7 before. While she liked certain things it was just too Glitchy for her

The alarm can only be set for the following 24hrs or every day.
I would like to choose a day to set once.

• Camera150

This phone camera is pathetic don’t even think about buy this phone.

• Zohaib

Does oppo a52 show fast charging?

Today my A52 getting Android 11 + colour 11.1 thanks to oppo for giving the software update.

• Jess

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2021Usually, it's recommended to "hard reset" yo... moreVery good and high recommendable

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020Oppo A52 has NFC in AustraliaYes

Hamid , 13 Jan 2021I have all ready updated software colour os & android 1... moreUsually, it's recommended to "hard reset" your phone after a update. It almost always fixes any problems caused by updates.

And please describe its cameras as good as you can for me, if possible.

• Shino

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2020Hello, pls I want to know if A52 comes with gorilla glass p... moreI brought oppo A 52 in india now iam in kuwait it showing contry region unlock plz conyact oppo service ceter what i will do i went oppo service center they cannot do it

• Hamid

Perulmari, 08 Jan 2021Oppo A52 mobile has now new software updation, Android 10 t... moreI have all ready updated software colour os & android 11 but then after mobile battery backup change I have continue using a mobile 5 to 6 hours then after battery is my loss only 60 and 75%..
After updating software the very big problem hanging a mobile so very slow operate mobile
Please needful help solution to become a written a message