Oppo A53s 5G

Oppo A53s 5G

• puli

Back Camera is blur its coming

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2021The OPPO A53s 5G is a great new phone that comes with a sle... moreAfter one week my a53s display damage.

The OPPO A53s 5G is a great new phone that comes with a sleek design with rounded corners.

The smartphone flaunts an aspect ratio of 20:9 along with a pixel density of 270ppi. Its bezel-less display gets a punch hole on the top, housing the selfie shooter.

LoAPrometheus, 13 May 2021I see that this phone is relatively new to the market. I�... moreOppo is a relatively good brand but this phone isnt worth buying for 250$.

I see that this phone is relatively new to the market. I'm not familiar with OPPO as a brand, tech wise, whether it's a worthwhile phone to get for the $249.00 price tag. Does anyone know much about OPPO that can share information with me??

• asdf2020

I know it comes with 10w charger. But want to know whether it supports 18w charging?

The Portrait camera helps take bokeh shots in which the subject remains in focus, but the background is blurred.

iam wating for this phone

For privacy and security, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.

• hindisong.cc

Wow great , A 5G phone with 720p display?. I never saw that coming. Hope more phones do follow the trend and gives us all useless phones.

Matholejohn, 25 Apr 2021My oppo f11 is way better than this new 5G. I will just let... moreIts Better processor

• Matholejohn

GoodSandy, 24 Apr 2021wow an oppo phone that looks like every other oppo phone re... moreMy oppo f11 is way better than this new 5G. I will just let it pass

why it is having only 10 w charger.

wow an oppo phone that looks like every other oppo phone released in the past two years. whoop-dee freakin' doo.

• A guy

Hajlorr, 23 Apr 2021A cheaper Samsung a22 5g. Quit bit cheaperIs it?

A cheaper Samsung a22 5g. Quit bit cheaper