Oppo A59

Oppo A59

• buddha666

i love it. iphone +samsung are not worthy of an oppo

• Fons

I want the Oppo A59 please make the price lower.. I will buy 3 for my sister and brother. or else the Oppo F1's or F3...

• thakur rishabh singh

oppo phone is a best selfie phone in india.,.,.,.,

• Mr.Ady

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2016What about battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3075 mAh battery

• MF

rachel, 28 Aug 2016this a59 model is for china, other country is F1s Oppo A59 has released in indonesia but its only have 5mpix front camera not 8mpix

AnonD-578698, 31 Aug 2016i don't think so, it's a different phone.Only difference is that F1S has dedicated memory card slot, while A59 memory card uses sim 2 place.

What about battery

rachel, 28 Aug 2016this a59 model is for china, other country is F1s i don't think so, it's a different phone.

• rachel

AnonD-562571, 20 Jul 2016From where can i buy a59 oppo this is not availabe in market nor... morethis a59 model is for china, other country is F1s

• sameh

AnonD-562571, 20 Jul 2016From where can i buy a59 oppo this is not availabe in market nor... morehello bro assuming that you are indian (as i think) the launch event of the phone in india will be held in the 3rd of august

From where can i buy a59 oppo this is not availabe in market nor on online . please tell me if anyone know

• oppo lover

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2016Yes that's true oppo doesn't provide any firmware update. believ... moreoppo is the best

• Lime

how about the battery performance?

• Lime

AnonD-552435, 24 Jun 2016My friend has one his device runs well overall performance is goodhow about the battery life?

Yes that's true oppo doesn't provide any firmware update. believe me, based on my experience. I bought oppo r1x worth 16k it's still stuck in KitKat.

arshad p, 08 Jul 2016where are this phone availableAsia

AnonD-546761, 25 Jun 2016This phone have a gyro?nice

• Mi Amigo

check out the screen! doesn't have gorilla protection. not suit for me

• arshad p

where are this phone available

• Purple99

Can I Know If This Phone Have A Sucks Baterry Life Or Not?Bcs Medaitek Version Always Have This Problem..I say This Base On My experience..Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Baterry Life Sucks...Huhu I Hate Mediatek!!