Oppo A5 (2020)

Oppo A5 (2020)

• deepu

...... wireless charging support or not?

• Sober junkie

Steiner Franburg, 27 Mar 2021Well, this phone has a pretty big battery, also chipset and... moreClear cache for all apps and you'll call it new after that

• 14

I'm looking for a phone to replace my old one, should i buy this one?

• advanced mag isip

Froilan trasmonte , 26 Mar 2021 I buy this phone at December 26,2020 but at July the board... moreLol, dude we are still in April but you already in the month of July. You sure leaving on a different planet. Lol.

• Steiner Franburg

Well, this phone has a pretty big battery, also chipset and ram, this phone running well in first one year, then the performance quite down after a few month later, sorry for my bad english

• Froilan trasmonte

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Worst for you? In my experience its a good phone. I buy this phone at December 26,2020 but at July the board of the phone was need to replace after January the phone was replace for new board but after 2 weeks the phone was no power . According to service center the phone need to replace new board again for second time.

• Froilan trasmonte

Th, 16 Feb 2021The worst company and everrr everrr worsted it all features... moreWorst for you? In my experience its a good phone.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019that because of the huge battery They bigger Battery

Roblox Firdaus Pro, 27 Feb 2021Well, does you like charge power VOOC Only 10W ChargingI don't like it. But I can live with it. U should opt for others if u can't accept 10W charging.

• Vicky

Tazrox, 04 Jan 2021Updated to Android 10 colourOS vs7.1. now I can't see ... moreYou see a dot where zoom nunbers are writin

IDONTKNOW, 26 Feb 2021OPPO A5 2020 supports only 10W charging. It is shown in the... moreWell, does you like charge power VOOC Only 10W Charging

Roblox Firdaus Pro, 22 Feb 2021Why? I don't spot this.OPPO A5 2020 supports only 10W charging. It is shown in the specifications. Charging using VOOC or whatsoever ain't gonna change that.

Nope, 05 Feb 2021No, only 10W. Don't waste your money buying VOOC or fa... moreWhy? I don't spot this.

• Th

Rasoolkhan, 31 Jan 2021I went oppo A5(2020)The worst company and everrr everrr worsted it all featuresss I tell everyone not to buy oppo a series phones and last of all everything depends on your broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Nope

Janjan, 28 Jan 2021Is the oppo a5 2020 support 30watts vooc charger?No, only 10W. Don't waste your money buying VOOC or fast charger, just use the 10W charger in the box.

• Rasoolkhan

Meeras, 28 Jan 2021Been using for a year. Very good so far. No issues. Very f... moreI went oppo A5(2020)

• Meeras

Been using for a year. Very good so far. No issues. Very fast. Not good at using the camera yet. Unable to find a place to change resolution for saving.

• Janjan

Is the oppo a5 2020 support 30watts vooc charger?

Hello all, has anyone found a way to get a contact on the home screen? I've tried widgets but there isn't one that adds a contact to the home screen.It seems crazy as for years and years it has been so easy to do but I just can't find out any way to do it on the A5