Oppo A5 (2020)

Oppo A5 (2020)

noone, 09 Oct 2021I just also started playing Genshin on this phone but every... moreYeah me too, when genshin impact was pupular i trying too. But my phone was laggy and can run the game for 2 minutes. For playing that game atleast you need snapdragon 732G like Poco X3 NFC

• Megan

This phone is great and I am using this phone for a year now but unfortunately, today i need to update everytime when the notification appears so that it will not log-"stuck on logo" I mean... but doing this, the storage is easily full...and also the back camera of this is not so good because you really can't capture the true colors of the nature or the leaves because it appears to be edited or filtered....

What a great phone, I bought this from amazon for £100 over a year and a half ago. My expectation was low for the price I was paying, but wow did it deliver! This was my first OPPO phone so I had never used ColorOS but I instantly grew fond of it, so clean and snappy, barely ever lagged aside from playing the most demanding of games.

Fast forward a year, the phone was still just as responsive, but then the worst and most silly thing happened: I forgot it was still in my pocket when I dived into the sea! Surprisingly, the phone was still able to turn on when I got out the water after being submerged for 10 minutes, but eventually the screen turned off and I was never able to get it fixed even after taking it to my local repair shop. I don't blame the phone though, it clearly says it's not IP rated but at the price I got it I couldn't complain. I will for sure miss this phone.

Tl;dr - Excellent phone for the preformance; don't be silly like me and never use swimming trunks with pockets!

• Riz

noone, 09 Oct 2021I just also started playing Genshin on this phone but every... moreVery simple answer this mobile doesn't have a gaming chipset.

• Rp

Ok

• noone

kleewanter, 22 Sep 2021This is a very good phone!, I reccomend this, I reccomend u... moreI just also started playing Genshin on this phone but everytime I play the game gets kinda a bit laggy. How can I fix this? I want a smoother game play ಥ_ಥ

yo mama, 05 Oct 2021this phone was released last year lmaoNah it's released way back at 2019. I don't think you're able to read the released date properly. Duhh

• yo mama

Krish, 23 Sep 2021I bought 3 years ago It's good for uses battery capaci... morethis phone was released last year lmao

• Krish

I bought 3 years ago It's good for uses battery capacity quickly problem only

• kleewanter

This is a very good phone!, I reccomend this, I reccomend upgrading after 2-4 years. Yes it will slow down, Overrall it will depend on how you use it. I've played genshin impact on it and it's really good!

Zahidpnw, 14 Sep 2021I am using this phone since 2 year.now my Phone get slow I ... moreI have the exact same problem. It is getting slower and slower. Now it takes longer time to load some apps. Rebooting doesn't help much.

• cha

Zahidpnw, 14 Sep 2021I am using this phone since 2 year.now my Phone get slow I ... moreme too using for 2 yrs, its slowing so i upgraded to redmi note 10 pro.

I am using this phone since 2 year.now my Phone get slow I reset him many time.but in vain kindly if any body have any solution about this problem please share with me.

I have been using this phone for 2 years, this phone battery is pretty strong and sound quality is good , charging 10watt isn't so bad but camera quality is not too good for those who like to take good quality photo

• Unknown

I have been using this phone for 2 years , this phone battery is pretty strong and sound quality is beast . Display 720p not bad at all, 10watt charging not to bad. The bad point is camera would not be good for who love great quality photo.

• Ijat

I've been using this phone more than one year.. the spect is good. The problem is, it can't fast charging.. it takes one hour to complete 20% battery

Iv been using this phone for a few months now. It has the best battery ever. Sound is great for listening podcasts or even music. Screen not superquality but very clear. I prefer clear over full hd and not clear (for instance redmi 9). Photos are very good. Iv been to Paris for a few days and the photos were sharp and colourful. I dropped it a few times (with case of course) already, not a scratch. Money very well spent.

• ano

Erick P., 23 Jul 2021Do someone have already installed Color OS 11 | Android 11?... morethe update is good coloros 11.1

• Jitto

4G+ support or not support..?

• Fred

Erick P., 23 Jul 2021Do someone have already installed Color OS 11 | Android 11?... moreIt's really cool the new update