Oppo A74 5G

Oppo A74 5G

• Bion

Owie, 14 May 2022This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn ... moreTry this way, connect the phone to charge first while phone is charging then turn off the phone.

Owie, 14 May 2022This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn ... moreSame as my doughter phone Oppo 74 4g ..cannot charge while phone is off...😂

• Owie

This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn on its self..this is very minus to me

• Rooster62

Video recording is lagging, low FPS and jumping. I tried to find a solution but to no avail...

I buy one on contract and as soon as you get everything together an learn the phone it is a great phone. I am very happy with mine

• Benne

This is a very good phone totally the sapdragon 480 5 g is super ! It has a super modem ! I will totally recommend this phone !

• Shanti

What kind of gyro does it have? Virtual, or physical gyro? Thanks

• Rapheal

I want to buy,I saw this phone in my friend

SUISEISUKI, 24 Jan 2022You can buy phone with a snapdragon 888 chipset with that pricegive example because everything I found is double the price in europe

You can buy phone with a snapdragon 888 chipset with that price

CW, 03 Oct 2021Download cpu-z and it shows that this phone is using Snapdr... moreIt's because cpuz doesn't always show correct details, those apps are naf at best

• whock

I love this phone. Bought it in November and it's still fresh. Great performance, incredible battery (lasts a whole day even after heavy use), very smooth and quick for gaming. I love the fast charging as well. The only thing that ticks me off is the maximum brightness level. It is not that bad but under the sunlight its maximum brightness is just regular.

I recently asked oppo about the glass screen protector that they've used in this phone and it's Panda Glass MN228.

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2021How many 5g bands it has??5

• nair

front camera is not that when compare to other specially while taking salfie

• Nick

I have been using this phone and i can play genshin impact in high quality

Sorry repost, really forget i ever write this topic.

Take a look at TDP number of this phone, just 3 W. The smallest in the world.
Not too heat quickly, suppose.

• jeff

i bought this phone 2 months ago.. so far so good.. i like it... I'm not a gamer.. I'm just a normal phone user.. social media.. you tube.. Netflix..camera is clear... voice calling is clear.. battery life perfect.. internet connectivity fast..

• Rajesh S

Sunny, 17 Aug 2021A bloody Hopeless phone. A piece of paperweight. A very exp... moreCan buy or not