Oppo A74 5G

Oppo A74 5G

• t@g
  • 29 Dec 2022

Des 29 i got android 13 official stable and use charger oppo a95 supervooc 33watt and indicator charger color white turn to green , i think the device support up to 18 watt charger

• t7C
    • 05 Dec 2022

Yaar-Frnd, 10 Nov 2022Gsm arena say oppo-a73-5g with 10 5g bands While oppo.com... moreOppo website only list the bands relevant to your region. The hardware itself supports all those 5g bands. If you visit the same phone on other regions, you will see the bands change. It has been this way since the 2G days.

• Y
      • Yaar-Frnd
      • U@R
      • 10 Nov 2022

Gsm arena say oppo-a73-5g with 10 5g bands
      While oppo.com lists only 5 for oppo-a73-5g ...
      GsmArena added 5 more 5g bands 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• G
        • Goodman Zulu
        • ftY
        • 03 Oct 2022

My phone works perfectly i even game with it it never gave me any problems i think you guys buy phones from black market hahahaha sorry but try to use proper channels next time

Rapheal, 03 Feb 2022I want to buy,I saw this phone in my friendbuy a samsung instead. i recommend galaxy a73👍👍 but if you want 3.5mm and sd card go for the a52s but if oppo saleswoman tried to press you to buy mediocre oppo a series. leave instantly and go somewhere else. or just go buy online

• J
            • Jack Sparrow
            • xYF
            • 11 Sep 2022

Owie, 14 May 2022This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn ... moreCannot charge on Off Mode..so when phone is totally flat means you cannot charge.
            Throw the phone buy Samsung instead. Who ask you to buy Oppo

• M
              • Mikevin
              • fX7
              • 05 Sep 2022

Rapheal, 03 Feb 2022I want to buy,I saw this phone in my friendI hope your friend is ok. When in your friend was the phone

• A
                • Ach76
                • 2Av
                • 12 Aug 2022

H, 01 Jun 2022I recently bought an Oppo A74 but it restarts by itself a f... moreI have the same problem after I bought the phone for 1 week, i send to the service center and they changed new one for me.

• r
                  • roberto
                  • DEQ
                  • 04 Aug 2022

I bought this phone recently.
                  After a few days I found that google maps would not start at all. I've cleared the app cache and data but it still doesn't work. Also, the inbuilt oppo diagnostics says the phone is ok.
                  Time to take the phone back.

• KgW
                    • 07 Jun 2022

Loosing Cell Data, 03 Jun 2022I have problem when I disconnect from any WIFI my Cellular ... moreAbout the same. But mine happens whenever my phone got turned off. Either lost juice or restart, I will not be able to connect to data. This started happening about 8 months after I got the unit.

• L
                      • Loosing Cell Data
                      • NH5
                      • 03 Jun 2022

I have problem when I disconnect from any WIFI my Cellular Data Carrier is lost then I have to reboot any one experience the same

The storage type is UFS 2.1 (Single lane)?? why is that is it sort of like eMMC disguised as UFS??

• D
                          • Dev
                          • rJx
                          • 01 Jun 2022

After the update to coloros 12.1 / Android 12, the video recording is not smooth. It seems like recording is done at low FPS and is laggy..

• Fw}
                            • 01 Jun 2022

I recently bought an Oppo A74 but it restarts by itself a few times a day and sometimes it is just off and struggle to get it on again. I sent it in to have them check it and they said nothing is wrong. How can nothing be wrong as I never had a phone that just restarts or shuts down by itself on and off every day. Anyone else have that problem?

• B
                              • Bion
                              • XUE
                              • 19 May 2022

Owie, 14 May 2022This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn ... moreTry this way, connect the phone to charge first while phone is charging then turn off the phone.

• tV3
                                • 18 May 2022

Owie, 14 May 2022This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn ... moreSame as my doughter phone Oppo 74 4g ..cannot charge while phone is off...😂

• O
                                  • Owie
                                  • t@g
                                  • 14 May 2022

This phone can not charge in off mode if u do it will turn on its self..this is very minus to me

• Rooster62
                                    • rsG
                                    • 20 Apr 2022

Video recording is lagging, low FPS and jumping. I tried to find a solution but to no avail...

I buy one on contract and as soon as you get everything together an learn the phone it is a great phone. I am very happy with mine

• B
                                        • Benne
                                        • I@H
                                        • 22 Feb 2022

This is a very good phone totally the sapdragon 480 5 g is super ! It has a super modem ! I will totally recommend this phone !