Oppo A83

• E
  • Emmy
  • fuf
  • 07 Dec 2022

How can I change its display language and app

• Joel Gh
    • CGH
    • 24 Nov 2022

sHam, 23 Nov 2022Be careful when buying this device in 2022 because it can b... moreThanks for the insight man, i got mine at “Jumia Ghana” under their #BlackFriday deals which turns out all you said it true. I can’t believe this.

Some ways to check:
    CPU-Z app
    Google’s File manager
    Connect device to PC etc.

DON’T BE A VICTIM!!!

Joel, TheGhanaBoy.

• s
      • sHam
      • CGH
      • 23 Nov 2022

Be careful when buying this device in 2022 because it can be modified to show wrong specs as real on phone's SETTINGS.

I purchased the 4gb/64gb variant but it's actually 3gb/32gb one i have, they* tempered with the build properties to show as 4gb/64gb, I'm highly disappointed and dissatisfied.

I got to know via connecting the device to PC and i aslo used CPU-Z app to verify. I have to return this NONSENSE...

• h
        • hamzi
        • 6Pd
        • 04 Nov 2022

Jikay, 30 Aug 2022Hi, question... How many fps of oppo a83(2018) CPH1729 4gb ... morei run pubji that not good but i run on this phone free fire no lag advanced performance give

• X
          • Xlz
          • Kx7
          • 03 Nov 2022

Jikay, 30 Aug 2022Hi, question... How many fps of oppo a83(2018) CPH1729 4gb ... morefor the 3/32GB it can get until 30 fps

• N
            • Not Queen Elizabeth
            • I@a
            • 11 Sep 2022

Jikay, 30 Aug 2022Hi, question... How many fps of oppo a83(2018) CPH1729 4gb ... moreNah these days that phone is more than ass get a newer phone with atleast a dimensity 1100 processor to run that game smoothly on at least medium.

• Jikay
              • uSZ
              • 30 Aug 2022

Hi, question... How many fps of oppo a83(2018) CPH1729 4gb ram/64gb rom? And ist good for gaming like mobile legends? Please response

• A
                • Awi
                • gN}
                • 16 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2022I am using 2018 to 2022 100% good phone no hang no pblm op... moreSame here

• x{6
                  • 16 Aug 2022

I've had this phone since 2018. The camera is not really good. This phone charges fast. I am planning to get a new phone since the screen is glitching.

• x{6
                    • 16 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2021Can I use oppo a83 phone to control smart tv??Yes, you can connect it to a smart TV.

• U{W
                      • 04 Aug 2022

I am using 2018 to 2022 100% good phone no hang no pblm oppo a83 always good

• S
                        • Sachin
                        • uvB
                        • 21 Jul 2022

Good phone but battery problem ,
                        Low budget good phone

• 7kj
                          • 30 Jun 2022

I am using this mobile since 2018 this is good

• M
                            • Meedah
                            • XBA
                            • 09 Jun 2022

Meshkat Khujari , 24 Jul 2021Yest it's possible i am using this phone since 3 years... moreI was unable to connect to browser using mobile data

• S
                              • Shital Kumar
                              • yZw
                              • 07 May 2022

A83 USER SINCE 2018, 15 Sep 2021Is it possible to upgrade the Android Version from Android ... moreBattey

• Jon
                                • I@H
                                • 19 Apr 2022

I'm using it since July 2018. Battery lasts long, excellent hardware. I never changed tempered glass even once, tho it's more on the user's part. Switching to new phone now but it is still in good condition both hard and software.

• t
                                  • tata88
                                  • sxs
                                  • 17 Apr 2022

I bought this since its launch date in 2018. dropped many time but all are still intact, no cracks. And is still working really well, today is April 2022. my kids are still using it. it stopped updating in 2020. smooth gaming for minor games. and browsing fast on the internet.

• N
                                    • Noway
                                    • I@H
                                    • 07 Mar 2022

Hanahann, 06 Feb 2022This is one of the best I guess. I've been using is si... moreOpposite is over priced

This is one of the best I guess. I've been using is since December 2018 and the only problem I faced is that the battery now get drain easily. Overall, it's good for gaming and online class. Can I get a suggestion what to buy next?

• A
                                        • Alfie
                                        • sxr
                                        • 27 Jan 2022

ahpooki, 27 Jan 2022oppo should at least update the firmware to android 8 or 9.... moreAt that price point..negative