Oppo Ace2

• d
  • dfg555
  • w0$
  • 09 May 2022

Such a shame it doesn't support Widevine L1, surely the hardware is capable of it.

• d
    • dfg555
    • vtx
    • 18 Mar 2022

Is it just me or this phone doesn't support Nearby Sharing?

• S
      • Shana
      • mPq
      • 15 Jul 2021

Do chinese version have any issues working on Europe? What languages support?

xTrememan, 27 Sep 2020Does Oppo Ace 2 have Google Play Store by default? Im plann... moreNo. Every Chinese version has their own stores, you have to download it.

• M
          • Masacre
          • LC3
          • 27 Sep 2020

xTrememan, 27 Sep 2020Does Oppo Ace 2 have Google Play Store by default? Im plann... moreI have, its easy install play store, only download apk from market

Does Oppo Ace 2 have Google Play Store by default? Im planning to buy one from Hong Kong or China but i don't know if they Oppo Ace 2 with Google Play Store since they are China versions.

• mCX
              • 25 Jun 2020

So lemon07r...
              How is it? Any issues?

Rafa, 10 Jun 2020Are you using it in Europe? How is it working? Any issues?It just shipped yesterday by DHL. I will be using this in Canada. I will make a new post here sharing my experiences once I receive it. If I don't like it I will return or sell it for the OnePlus 8 or poco f2 pro probably.

• 10 Jun 2020

lemon07r, 08 Jun 2020Ordered mine off giztopAre you using it in Europe? How is it working? Any issues?

• 10 Jun 2020

lemon07r, 08 Jun 2020Ordered mine off giztopChinease version? How is it working in Europe? Any issues?

• 10 Jun 2020

map7y7o, 07 Jun 2020@Rafa - you can buy it from Aliexpress ;DThanks, but I prefer pay more and have a global version. Is it still not available in Europe, right? For me Ace 2 is the best phone on the market right now. The battery is not huge, but lasts a lot of hours and have an amazing charging.

Rafa, 05 Jun 2020Where can I buy it in Europe?Ordered mine off giztop

• m
                          • map7y7o
                          • 0mt
                          • 07 Jun 2020

@Rafa - you can buy it from Aliexpress ;D

Anonymous, 19 May 2020IP68? It's got to survive a tropical monsoon rain or it's ... moreYeah, but it'll protect you in case of alien invasion so it's still a pretty good deal ;-)

• 05 Jun 2020

lemon07r, 03 Jun 2020That Eva edition looks so sick.. I ended up ordering one in... moreWhere can I buy it in Europe?

That Eva edition looks so sick.. I ended up ordering one instead of getting the F2 pro. Just a more loaded phone with better one hand fit, faster face unlock, faster charging, wireless charging, and 90hz screen. The deal maker for me though is that Eva design

• ?
                                  • pku
                                  • 19 May 2020

IP68? It's got to survive a tropical monsoon rain or it's not a starter. Why resist this basic protection in the first place?

• ?
                                    • 8aX
                                    • 15 May 2020

Don't understand why they waste 2 sensors for depth. I like the design very much with aurora silver color at the back. Look very premium. If this phone has OIS it would be more attractive.

I guess that depends if face unlock security matters to you. For me I just like it cause it makes unlocking my phone a lot faster than swiping or fingerprint.

anyone know when the global release is coming (if at all)?