Oppo F1

Oppo F1

Trying to recover this phone, its been cracked and needs new battery, hopefully it works after replacing it, the phone is still fine with the cracked screen though...

• sam

Jinama, 21 Jun 2021I had the oppo f1 since 2017 and it got broken last thursda... morestop watching adult stuff mate 😉

• Alamin

Romy, 13 Jun 2021Power button is not working anymore, dont emptied ur batter... moreSame problem

• sam

sam, 16 Oct 2021how did you do that. my phone still working complete fine ... morei found it in google play

• sam

Joe, 06 Aug 2021since beginning oppo never update the os, but now i change ... morehow did you do that.
my phone still working complete fine except the OS not updated since ever (2016)

• john

Joe, 06 Aug 2021since beginning oppo never update the os, but now i change ... morehow do you change it?

• Joe

since beginning oppo never update the os, but now i change it using lineage os rom android pie, much more feature than coloros rom

• Khura

Md shakhawat, 26 May 2021Does it run 4gYes it support 4g

• Jinama

I had the oppo f1 since 2017 and it got broken last thursday but don't worry I have a new phone already but the problems on oppo f1 are:
My camera can't enter the normal camera mode it got stuck on selfie mode and turned inverted
My songs are auto deleting
Too much lag when 2020 came
Frame rate keeps dropping
The keyboard types by itself but it happens rarely
Lots of ghost touches

• Romy

Power button is not working anymore, dont emptied ur battery or else u wont be able to open it again

• Md shakhawat

MD.JH S.........., 27 Apr 2021I still using oppo f1w since August2016... its an amazing ... moreDoes it run 4g

• MD.JH S..........

I still using oppo f1w since August2016... its an amazing phone I've erve use! God swear it never hangs & see any single problem!! from inspiration of oppo I suggested & bought 3mobiles more!!

• sam

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2021i have been using this phone since 2016 .its good working n... moreme too :)
still working complelty fine

i have been using this phone since 2016 .its good working n never hang.

• sam

sam, 10 Mar 2021mine bought in jan 2016 and still working well until now. a... morephone amazing but needs updating the os.

• sam

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021I have been using this phone since 5 yrs ago, when it was l... moremine bought in jan 2016 and still working well until now. and surprisingly some new phone launched in 2021 have almost same features except the design.
thanks for oppo

I have been using this phone since 5 yrs ago, when it was launched for the first time. I amaze with its body build due to its strength (I either accidentally dropped it, soaked it into the rain, or throw it a bit... And afterall, it's okay). The gorilla glass works best! But lately, the battery performance is lacking, so I have to charge it every 4-5 hours. Plus, I dislike its less ROM with its kind of capacity tho

• kapil

Nipuli, 22 Feb 2021My opppo f1 quicky off when i'm in zoom classes or you... moreYou need new battery.

• Nipuli

Oppo f1 user, 17 Jul 2017I've been using oppo f1 for almost 1year and 10months. But ... moreMy opppo f1 quicky off when i'm in zoom classes or youtube.when i connect to the charger problem has gone.phone works best when i connect to the charger and do my works.can i know what is the problem and plz give me any solution 🙂

• Pp

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2016One is speaker and second is microphone that is used for vo... moreNice phone