Oppo F19

Oppo F19

• ranger

nothing good to say, don't use mobile phone anymore. and if you want to use good camera,,, buy CANON camera...

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021which is best oppo f19 or realme 8 ?F19 is better

Great thanks for a fantastic phone.

which is best oppo f19 or realme 8 ?

• Kaki

Totally waste of money... camera quality is not good, no smooth scrolling, no system cloner , App cloner also limited for 2-3 social media app which is unnecessary, no monthly security updates from oppo. Totally disappointed with Oppo F19.

• Kaki

• Rajesh

I bought this model. It is good one

The front camera quality is horrible
If u use messenger, zoom or whatsapp more, don't buy this phone
Also there is no in built contact apps
It uses google contact which is a mess

• Sumolizer

Ok so i just bought this phone like yesterday and i gotta say I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT and i am really enjoying it. I had some doubts after reading reviews but now im really enjoying my experience so far.
1) Cameras : Forget the reviews. Both Front and Back Cameras are awesome. The 48MP mode captures everything
2) Performance : (I just use social apps so ) Its soooo buttery smooth the animations and everything. The ColorOS is eye pleasing.
3) Design : Very Sleek and Neat. Classy
4) Battery and Charging : It has a awesome battery life. It charges really really well. Very Very fast charging. 100% in probs a hour. The indisplay fingerprint works really well too.
Overall a solid phone.

• Ss

Kashif Malik, 23 Aug 2021I purchesed oppo 19 model i found low battery back up and h... moreMaybe your unit has defect because I also bought this model 3days ago and it is running perfectly without any heating

• Kashif Malik

I purchesed oppo 19 model i found low battery back up and heat issue.
it is not good choice it is only wastage of money.
i am totally hurt from oppo model.

• sami

itz amazig phone

• Emu

Which Gorilla glass 1,2,3,4 or 5 ?

• aj

Does it hang?

• alee

Rockstarrrr, 09 Jul 2021I want to buy this phone somebody tell me is this model UfS... moreoppo f19

I want to buy this phone somebody tell me is this model UfS 2.1 supported or not?

Pratik Bhatt Bhatt, 06 Jun 2021You all should go for this phone! AI Triple camera, 33 W Fl... moreNot worth the price you are paying for..

The shadows are crushed in most photos though and darker areas in the photo lose out on detail.

• PIHU

Bought oppo f19 15 days back only, started hanging like anything specially in whatsapp also when I call to someone display taking time for caller id

Totally waste of money and bad suggestions.

• Faiz

Parched 7 dayes and free fire ultraa perform ns lag aa phone and heat 🔥🔥🔥 problem please solve oppo
And gaming processer low heat 🔥🔥 mobile problem big problem plz solve aa next update oppo
Thanks