Oppo F5

Oppo F5

• Helper

Kim , 14 Jan 2020Unable to disable predictive texting. HelpKeyboard & Input > Touchpal for OPPO > Smart Input > Contextual Prediction

• Kim

Unable to disable predictive texting. Help

• imdad from lahore

not so much customization for SMS and other display, but working is so good. hardware is also good, not so great but best for the average users. thanks.

no update major android, so boring oppo device

• Sal here

Abc, 30 May 2019Can anyone suggest between oppo f6 or nokia 5.1 plus It's not good phone at this price tag you should go for Nokia

Hello my Oppo f5 6gb is not working since today I am not able to connect WiFi and Bluetooth is not working they where not showing the device name and WiFi router name please tell me what to do.

• Robert Howell

this phone is better https://www.gsmarena.com/oppo_f11-9617.php.40339­096.91467.3700.75662

water proof po ba anf oppo f5?

• Dhang

I had my Oppo F5 December 2017 and I never had any issue.
I charged it when needed only. Do not overuse. It how you take care of it.

so boring use oppo f5 . can't change the another fonts .

• Gik

I have problem setting up my Globe Prepaid payments for any Play Store in-app purchases. I didn't gey any of this problem from my past Samsung model cps.

• IyaImnida

sam, 26 Jul 2019battery drains fast... i charge in the evening fully charge and... moreSame as Mine. I replace my battery. Go to nearest Oppo Service Center

• Zahid

sam, 26 Jul 2019battery drains fast... i charge in the evening fully charge and... more1st you should uninstall the extra power consumption Apps, Like TickTok or any extra chatting App, Games etc , 2ndly stop the background running apps. try to use Wifi for browsing, if problem not solve then you should replace your cell battery.

• sam

battery drains fast...
i charge in the evening fully charge and when i woke up battery percentage is only 10 percent...any solution to this kind of problem..

• Oppo f5 red 2018

Only a year but this fone sucks my samsung note 4 much faster than this 6gb ram i cant play ragna mobile well here it sucks so laggy f3 plus oppo is good vs f5

• Ihtasham

i am OPPO F5 user and i strng not recommend you to buy this phone bcz i found many faults during a year and bttr prblems... one thing it really worse that was display..display is so ugly and the message typer is not working so goo

• Oppo F5 User

This phone is not really worth it for the price. You can get much better phone with that kind of price, even Xiaomi is better. Oppo F5 barely gets any kind of update now, only update once every 3 or 4 month (only security patch, no any exciting ColorOS update). Mediatek chipset is so bad that it will hang after you open an app or switch in between application. The camera is ok, not very spectacular due to the price. ColorOS is also very bad, it's the worst looking UI you could ever get.

• THILAN

I am using this phone for last 2 years.... MT6763T Helio P23( 16nm ) 2.5 GHz CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, No laggings, no heating, good battery life, nice screen 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density) and Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5 ,Super MAIN CAMERA [ 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF / SELFIE CAMERA 20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8"] User friendly ColorOS ...
Oppo F5 excellent smart phone

• Brie

AnonD-756718, 03 May 2018Is there any Oppo F5 out there that was manufactured as a single... moreSame problem here

• Saadi