Oppo F7

Oppo F7

• Ds143

I am really satisfy with oppo f7 even it's been 2 years but there is only problem while playing pubg there is ghost touch problem after getting warm.. is there any sulotion?

• Ds143

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020I'm using Oppo F7. I not get any software update till now I'm u... morePlz check in setting because on mobile data yo nay have to download manually

• Jo.

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2020I'm using Oppo F7. I not get any software update till now I'm u... moreI got update color OS 6, android 9, CPH1821EX_11_C.11. from the 1st time i bought f7 till now, i rarely experience lagging, it still running smoothly. the camera is still good compare to newer phone with more camera. PUBG, MLBB running so well without glitch (not the highest setting, just good enough for my eyes :D). i still doesn't have any thought to change to a new phone now.

I'm using Oppo F7.
I not get any software update till now I'm using,
My colourOS version is V5.0,
Android version is 8.1.0.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020Still lagging I feel like crushing the damn phoneTheir is no lagging issue on my Oppo F7 after Android Pie update. Instead it had made the phone faster.

MrStalkerX, 29 Dec 2019After updated to Android 9 and Colos OS 6, my Oppo F7 running sm... moreStill lagging I feel like crushing the damn phone

• HyTyo

This phone already got a color os 6, please edit "upgradable to color os 6"

• MrStalkerX

JFS, 26 Dec 2019pubgM lagging after latest update. Any solutio? Do factory reset after updated. So far i don't have facing any issues.

JFS, 26 Dec 2019pubgM lagging after latest update. Any solutio? Yes simple solution is gfx tool
Settings its
Default
Hd
And 60 fps

• MrStalkerX

After updated to Android 9 and Colos OS 6, my Oppo F7 running smooth without any lag on PUBG Mobile..also no others issue after updated..good job Oppo! 😍..

Senn Lens, 24 Dec 2019You need to set VPN to India to get Color OS 6. Malaysia ones al... moreFor most Chinese smartphone manufacturers, India is their second home. Hence after China, they generally provide OS updates to India and then to rest of the countries.

• JFS

pubgM lagging after latest update. Any solutio?

• Senn Lens

Ady, 16 Dec 2019Why in malaysia still x hv update for pie?? Colour os6???You need to set VPN to India to get Color OS 6. Malaysia ones always slower by 1 month than India.

• Ady

RishiGuru, 10 Dec 2019Received the Color OS 6 update for Oppo F7 with Android Pie in I... moreWhy in malaysia still x hv update for pie?? Colour os6???

Abhinav, 23 Sep 2019After the update to coloros 6.0 , performance is greattly improved. Received the Color OS 6 update for Oppo F7 with Android Pie in India.

After update:

ColorOS Version: V6.0.1
Android Version: 9
Version: CPH1819EX_11_C_10
Android Security Patch: Nov, 2019

Svk, 26 Nov 2019Oppo f7 may get color os 7 in Q2 2020My Oppo F7 is getting upgraded to ColorOS 6 with Android Pie as we speak. It is a huge 2.81 GB upgrade. I was avidly waiting for Pie on F7 as its sister the Realme 1 received it long ago on Aug, 2019 in India.

• Svk

Oppo f7 may get color os 7 in Q2 2020

• ahmed zaky

Abhinav, 23 Sep 2019After the update to coloros 6.0 , performance is greattly improved. how should i get the update

Be nice to get some useful updates on Android instead of these minor tweaks. Such as:
- Capture scrolling screens
- A built-in file manager
- Ability to add a text comment on a screenshot immediately after taking the shot. Too often I take screenshots to illustrate some problem but then don’t remember why I took the screenshot.
- Sync the mobile data (billing) start date and the Wi-Fi date.
- Support private photo folders that could be separately password encrypted.
- Temporary app disabling w/o having to uninstall the app and lose your settings for testing against problems.
- Further you move from the phone when Bluetooth is active, you would head a periodic beep reminding you that the phone was not in your pocket. This would be a user controlled setting.
- Ability to connect the Android photo folder to a Windows folder and sync automatically.
- Remove that screen wasting Google search bar at the bottom of the phone in Pie. It serves no useful purpose. When you click on it, it goes away, a new screen is generated and the search bar is now at the top. Why not just put a small button to click for opening up the search window the same way and I can use the extra space for more home page icons?

onlinehacker4hire at gmail dot com

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019NoThen how did you update your phone to ColorOS 6? Can you kindly elaborate the process as i will do the same for a stable build.