Oppo Find 7a

Oppo Find 7a

• ey

anonnym, 14 Sep 2019Bad software ... no update after 2 years? really?use custom rom like Lineage 16.0 (Android 9).

• anonnym

Bad software ... no update after 2 years? really?

I've been using this phone since 2014. It's the best one ever for me, I don't have any reason to buy a newer phone (other than storage/ram). Quick charging, great camera, really easy to use. I can't think of any issue with this phone. I even dropped the phone like a dozen times but there's not even a single scratch on the screen. Although the OS is quite old, I use custom ROM (Lineage) to get the latest Android version so it's not much of an issue.

• Oppo best phone

Because is still use oppo find 7a because beautiful display of the oppo sounds,vooc and camera is still great now i use oppo find x because I like oppo find

man, 08 Jul 2015Miror 3 is more better That i don't believe....

if i will update my oppo find 7a so can i will use guest mood?

• Assnonymous

De"Gringo, 22 Sep 2017I having an issue with my oppo 7a that will switch off itse... moreYou need to do a factory reset or reformat your device. That should solve your issue with your phone.

• De"Gringo

I having an issue with my oppo 7a that will switch off itself. Anyone know what I the cause..?

• y7

dens, 01 Jun 2017can i play nba 2k17 in my oppo find 7a? thanksYes you can play 2k17

• oppoisshit

They have poor customer service!! Yeah, their phone specs are great but when it comes to software update, worst ever!!!!

• SphinX

The *Files Application Lost

where do I locate it? or how do I retrieve it?
without resetting the phone..

• Dian

Very nice camera.
But low in capacity.

• Along

OoooO, 04 Jun 2017I'm using it for a long time. I had planned to update it ve... morebetter dont ... have some trouble with it after upgrade.

• OoooO

I'm using it for a long time. I had planned to update it version to kitkat, but just to comfirm are it performed better after the update?

• dens

can i play nba 2k17 in my oppo find 7a? thanks

• Ano

I already upgraded to 6.0

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2017find 7a can update to Android 6?i dont think can, i hve been find 7a for a while now. The best i can update is up to 5.0

• riza

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2016No Need to root. Just install without rootinghow to upgrade

find 7a can update to Android 6?

Ghost touch problems is bugging me.I thought it was just a software issue but I ran the touch test (press *#808# on your dialler) and it shows me a big red FAIL.Damnnnn.Unfortunately,the warranty period is over.Now what? :(