Oppo Find X

Oppo Find X

Super Flash edition. 2 years on and going. Yeah Jerry Rigs Everything snapped this phone in half, I still have to ways to get my first scratch, even though in everyday use. Battery still rocks, charges as fast or even faster than any phones even in late 2020.
This is the best phone design period. You know why? Because anyone still yet to copy it. Even Find X2 is pretty disappointing.
One thing this phone can do without any modifications or additional casing, you don't have to worry ever about someone spying on your cam. Because cam shows itself only when it's needed.

Sepfian, 28 Dec 2019Copying Samsung's design!? Or who are the first in this un... moreNo matter who's the first one, keep on mind Oppo was the first one worldwide to make 1080p on a cell phone

Asusdoesnthavedriver, 05 Apr 2020Is there any Find X owners who can confirm that you have re... moreI did receive android 10

• new user

UniverseFulfilled, 12 May 2020It doesn't look like Beta to me. I got an update for offici... morewhat about battery timing ?

Asusdoesnthavedriver, 05 Apr 2020Is there any Find X owners who can confirm that you have re... moreIt doesn't look like Beta to me. I got an update for official Android 10. It's been working great!

• Anon

does the western version of this have the google play store i heard when this got released on there was no google store/ cant swipe to dismiss notification and lock screen too and silent undelievered notification despite messing around with volume considering they released it on western surely by now they had fix and have google store

• Asusdoesnthavedriver

Is there any Find X owners who can confirm that you have received non beta Android 10 for this device?

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2020i got new update color os7 an android 10 officiel beta How was your device with the new version? He felt improvements in the system, camera ...

i got new update color os7 an android 10 officiel beta

Sepfian, 28 Dec 2019Copying Samsung's design!? Or who are the first in this un... moreIf you can read it says the release date for the Find X was June 2018, Samsung's first ever popup (A80) was released in 2019..

• PRU

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2019can anyone tell me how is find x long time performance ? h... morehave been.using. it.for. 2years now .Is very good phone .very very fast and good battery.

can anyone tell me how is find x long time performance ?
handling, battery, flaws , camera etc...
i'm looking to get one, so your input is much appreciated

Copying Samsung's design!?
Or who are the first in this unique design!?

Shame you!

AnoM, 17 Jun 2019Not try to be sarcastic, does this phone being planned to u... moreHey

Oppo claims on twitter that Find X has a stable and official pie update released. Even saw a few news articles on this....

Kurnia, 02 Nov 2019Don't play games on a mobile.. A mobile isn't for playing g... moreHave you ever wondered why chipsets keep getting better and better over the years, or why phones even have GPUs? Yeah, for gaming and other intense tasks. There are literally gaming phones on the market right now. Tf are you taking about

• Kurnia

Sa183, 18 Sep 2019I'm facing heating issue while playing games, plz give me a... moreDon't play games on a mobile.. A mobile isn't for playing games in my opinion. I use it for calling whatsapp internet Skype music and movies. Don't have any issues with that so why games... When it's going to be warm just don't play games that's my suggestion...

• AnoM

User_Sufi, 12 Sep 2019I have purchased OPPO Find X about a month back, I am facin... moreYou need to manually allow the apps you want to run in the background in the setting, so that those apps that need to run at background to receive notification won't get killed if not used for long time.
Go Google and you will find plenty of website teaching how to do this, typically on OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi UI.

• Sa183

I'm facing heating issue while playing games, plz give me any solution.

• User_Sufi

I have purchased OPPO Find X about a month back, I am facing a lot of issues with the applications, even though battery saver is not ON, all my applications like whatsapp, BotIM, emails , etc gets turned off, I only receive messages/emails after opening that application again, if any one else had faced this issue and got some resolution kindly let me know, also the wireless keeps disonnecting.

Which one should I get to work in the USA? Global model????