Oppo Find X2

Oppo Find X2

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2020Oneplus 8 pro far better with less price.Oppo find x2 is better than one plus 8 pro many problms is one plus 8 pro like black issues, green tint and software is not better than find x2 . Oppo find x2 is come brilliant display and ultra vision mode and true tone display and gaming is awesome not heating problm..one plus 8 pro is cheaper device isse accha one plus 8 hai ignore one plus 8 pro

Pitchwisse, 16 Oct 2020I am considering this as an upgrade from my Samsung Note 10... moreOne billion colors on oppo screen saying more than numbers.

I just saw league of legends limited edition oppo find x2, looked amazing.

Pitchwisse, 16 Oct 2020I am considering this as an upgrade from my Samsung Note 10... moreDisplay is really awesome..I got surprised by the quality of the display.

The Oppo Find X2 is Not available in any Offline store in India(including Oppo showrooms).
I really don't know what is wrong with them? I think they have stopped manufacturing it completly.

• Pitchwisse

I am considering this as an upgrade from my Samsung Note 10. Can anyone compare the display quality (the real world difference, not the numbers)?

• bluezone

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2020Oneplus 8 pro far better with less price.ya extra features like black crush, green tint, band.

• Piyush

Deepak1234567, 18 Jul 2020Oppo is not an expensive brand. Its giving you so much feat... moreCorrect

Deepak1234567, 17 Aug 2020Is it good to go for 1+8 Pro Or Oppo Find X2? Both are exa... moreThere is another difference between them. OP 8 Pro is IP68 but Find X2 is IP54. The liquid resistance is a huge gap. In theory.

• Subi

Deepak1234567, 18 Jul 2020Indian unit gets dual sim. I think its reported wrongly her... moreTrue bro .i use it with 2 sims and it’s one hell of a device

Is it good to go for 1+8 Pro Or
Oppo Find X2? Both are exactly similar in every aspect.

Only Feature Difference I find in both is, Oppo give 65W charger with box(no Wireless charging support) but 1+ 8 Pro only 30W charger(with wireless charging support)

Price in India
Find X2 --INR 65,000
1+8 pro- INR 60,000

Is the extra 5000 worth for the 65W charger and the Coloro OS 7.2?

• Amitangshu

If this phone had IP68 certification then the price would have been justified. Other than that it's a good phone

bastosface, 06 Mar 2020Impressive specs, ridiculous price. 1000€ for a Chinese bra... moreIn my country this phone is like 735 Euro, which I don't think is so bad.

Deepak1234567, 18 Jul 2020S20 has 25W charger X2 has 65W super fast VOOC charging S2... moreBut not just that. Turns out Oppo Find X2 also have superior cooling solution for those whom want to game.

• Kurnia

Deepak1234567, 18 Jul 2020Its really tough to satisfy some people.. Do you go for a s... moreMe either if its raining i still use my phone. I don't use it when iam take a bath or going to take a swim..crazy people...

and for everyone below who are battling against another.
remember you even dont have the phone but comment like experienced expert technician. Lmao

arun5959, 26 Jul 2020u r living under a rock.Lol sorry about me not wanting display issues and boting glass that will break easier than Ceramic

Dennis.K, 25 Jul 2020Definitely😂u r living under a rock.

arun5959, 02 Jul 2020Is Oneplus 8 a toy?Definitely😂

Deepak1234567, 18 Jul 2020Just because its Chinese, it doesnt mean that they give you... moreI think you smoked something bad. Read my post again. Where did I say I expected for 500 euros ? Some of you are really delusional. Stop smoking bad s.hit.

murthy, 12 May 2020there is IR blaster..and features. what we get in the budge... moreDo you get a powerful 5G SD 865 processor in 16k mobile? Do you get 12 GB ram in 16k mobile or do you get 65W super fast charging in 16 K mobile? Or do you get dual curved top of the line display in 16 K mobile?

If you don't understand the superior value of these superior features, then for you only a 16k phone is best! Lol!