Oppo Joy 3

Oppo Joy 3

• ibrahim

my oppo hendset touch and disply need... oppo a11w please help me

Nice phone nice camera, my phone runs smooth and no lags

Cons: Lack of internal memory

• CHARY

asanka, 06 Jul 2017my oppo joy 3 is lagging. so i turned it off, but when i turned ... moresame problem encounter, logging, and when you restart, logo will appear 'till now...report to oppo center..i pay 1,800 for the motherboard replacement but 'till now same problem encounter..only fb and mssgr apps but always notify internal storage., need some help..

• oppo user

lurmak, 10 Jul 2017is it 4G net supportedNO

• Filipino

Why is my phone don't read my sd card why is that ?

• k

flower, 23 Mar 2017indeed.agreed with usame problem here

• lurmak

is it 4G net supported

• rk

asanka, 06 Jul 2017my oppo joy 3 is lagging. so i turned it off, but when i turned ... moreHey ! same problem with my phone

• asanka

my oppo joy 3 is lagging. so i turned it off, but when i turned it on, only the logo appears on the screen, and until now, it not turning on. what should i do?

• iskandar

Vayns, 22 Jun 2017my oppo joy 3 is lagging. so i turned it off, but when i turned ... moresoftware problem..send to electronic shop

• Vayns

• lol

I cant upgrade my os oppo joy 3... I cant play in messenger . I really want to play the games in messenger so sad.. I upgrade my messenger but still cant play

AnonD-669014, 13 May 2017my oppo joy3 cant open please help me how to open again my oppo ,

my oppo joy3 cant open please help me

oppo joy 3 is a awesome phone to me. firmware available. 1gb ram. camera good.

can i get the flashtool firmware link downloadfor oppo joy 3 please ?? My phone just lost, and it only long vibrate when powering up. And after that, nothing happen. It blank.

i try to flash, sp flash tool error = BROM_ERROR :S_CHKCSUM_ERROR (1041).

any solution ??

• Butch

So far my oppo phone is the best phone I ever had...simple to use ..camera is good....durable...good in picking up signals both wifi and networks...nice phone.

• flower

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Somehow, it's a good phone; simple and easy to use.. BUT the mem... moreindeed.agreed with u

Somehow, it's a good phone; simple and easy to use.. BUT the memory storage is so irritating! No matter how many times I free up some space, boost it or clear up some cache still it not enough memory. Plus, you can't manage it to move to the SD card.. :/

• Islam

Tanya sharma, 03 Mar 2017oppo is the worst phone i had ever seen in my life my dad gift m... moreIt's very good phone. His camera is good and I bought it from year and nothing happened to him