Oppo K9 Pro

Oppo K9 Pro

C, 07 Nov 2021when it will available in UAE market ?u can buy 11T too in ur area....The farther we go from the date of production price becomes more balanced

K9 pro:
5.4mm smaller
3.5mm jack
indisplay finger

vs

11T:
500Mah more battery
side-mounted finger

C, 07 Nov 2021when it will available in UAE market ?u have it in Emirates & all other places that sell oneplus officially

as ONEPLUS NORD 2
without 3.5mm jack

yamse, 18 Oct 2021After a lot of reading and watching phone reviews especiall... moredid u buy it after all

r u happy with it ????

any issue, buggy, draining battery, heatting ????

when it will available in UAE market ?

• bro. b

yamse, 18 Oct 2021After a lot of reading and watching phone reviews especiall... morelooks really nice hope it will deliver nice too

yamse, 18 Oct 2021After a lot of reading and watching phone reviews especiall... moreIf u wish you could look for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G

yamse, 18 Oct 2021After a lot of reading and watching phone reviews especiall... morei changed my mind. I'll buy the redmagic 6s pro instead. although it's on the pricier side, i'll be using it much on gaming anyway. :)

After a lot of reading and watching phone reviews especially the game tests. I'll choose this phone.
I almost plan to buy the xiaomi 11t Pro but then there's this 1 YouTube video that I watched about the game test for genshin impact, snapdragon 888 heats a lot.

So I decided to stay away from 888. But I don't want 870 either.
So finally my option is to buy the dimensity 1200 Instead. I think xiaomi 11t is overpriced so i have decided that I'll buy this phone instead.

PhoneAddict, 16 Oct 2021If only the screen was 74,5 wide and a bit less tall. Add a... moreThere is no perfect phone. Take it as it is. Buy it or just pass mate. 😑

• PhoneAddict

If only the screen was 74,5 wide and a bit less tall. Add a zoomcamera and it's a perfect phone!

to now...

this is the lonely model that have

DIMENSITY 1200 + AMOLED + 3.5mm jack

Banwari lal, 27 Sep 2021Oppo phones have battery problem Same here, my OPPO function perfectly without any battery issue though.

• YUUSEIDAN

M2015, 27 Sep 2021Will it be available in Egypt?No

Banwari lal, 27 Sep 2021Oppo phones have battery problem Nope.
I have oppo f5 and f9 until now its working perfectly.

Will it be available in Egypt?

• Banwari lal

Oppo phones have battery problem

Non250, 17 Sep 2021How many times do we have to see exactly same designs from ... morePerhaps you can proposes an internal design which can allow the camera to sit at the middle or other parts?

• Sonik

Oppo K9 pro Isn't out yet.

XiaomiSamsungHuawei, 17 Sep 2021Nord 2 is that you?it is,with a bigger battery

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021Well the cameras have to go somewhere, or you want them on ... moreLook at Google pixel 6 camera setup for example.
They could do much more unique look, add some details, lines, maybe glossy finish or different color. They can add bigger camera bump or bigger camera island.
Huawei also did great job on newest cameras setup lately even Samsung on S21 series.