Oppo Mirror 5

Oppo Mirror 5

• Unknown

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2020I used it since August 2015, still working until now (almos... moreUntil now your phone (Oppo Mirror 5) still working? for 5 years?

I used it since August 2015, still working until now (almost 5 years). camera and other still fine. but some apps maybe not compatible because the android did not update anymore

• Nickname

Nick Name, 03 Oct 2015The phone feels extraordinary. The camera,the whole phone,e... moreStill one of my best phones. Had the opportunity to use it for 4 years. Camera still worked fine til the end.

Tutorial on how to change 3G networks into 4G for oppo mirror 5

Afzal, 07 Feb 2018My oppo Mirror 5 not supporting otg conection from my start... moreI need A51w update. Why donot update.

Share File Unbrick Oppo A51w ok

• dreamworks

it doesnt work..

my Oppo mirror 5 cannot connect to the wifi, also can't scan the list of wifi in my area, the bluetooth is late function sometimes, how to fix the issue?

• Afzal

Michael, 21 Jul 2016The OTG is working great. Maybe you should enable it after ... moreMy oppo Mirror 5 not supporting otg conection from my starting of use this phone.

• TIrta45

you can use this, use call *#36446337# >> Network set >> RAT Mode >> SIM 1>> TD-SCDMA/GSM/WCDMA/LTE (if you see set network set succefull, you see in setting ) thanks but only sim 1

• cess

my 4G LTE cant use to mirror 5, how can i change 4G to my phone?
this is prefered to my network nothing else..
3G/2G
3G only
2G only

• Kit

Hi my Oppo

It automatically chose 2g/3g/4g on it's settings after changing my sim to LTE but the one who automatically change is the sim that Is not LTE i convert it to 2g but I can't access LTE or 4g pls do an Update fix

• nora the explorer

Got my oppo mirror 5 from a gift.. I'm happy with it. But the screen is a little bit pixilated. but the back makes it so gorgeous to look at and makes you stand out in the crowd. as usual...the ir blaster is useful. and the performance is midiocre.

• Priyanka

Unknown, 09 Oct 2017Check first your sim if 4g or LTE is available in your sim ... moreMy oppo mirror 5 is not 4g mobile

• jaffar khan

mark, 20 Sep 2017Why I dont have 4g selection in preferred network ??i too didnt find any 4g selection in phone...

• Unknown

AnonD-705826, 06 Oct 2017Are U Sure 4G LTE ??????????????Check first your sim if 4g or LTE is available in your sim card structure.

Are U Sure 4G LTE ??????????????

• mark

Why I dont have 4g selection in preferred network ??

• Drake

I can't use my 4Glte in my oppo mirror 5.

• Malou

Maya, 01 Mar 2017I'm using mirror 5. And it's just 3G. How to use LTE?My phone is mirror 5 how can i use lte?