Oppo Neo 5 (2015)

Oppo Neo 5 (2015)

akash, 24 Oct 2020good phone and I am playing free fire on this phone The phone is locked can't remember pasword

• RL David

Oppo R1201 8GB + 1GB,Android 4.4.2 ColorOS 2.0
Oppo 1201 2015 16GB + 1GB,Android 5.1 ColorOS 2.1

• RL David

Oppo Neo 5 2015 Is Model Again,1201,Oppo Neo 5 2015 Android 5.1 ColorOS 2.1

• akash

good phone and I am playing free fire on this phone

Abdul Qadir, 23 Feb 2020I have been using this phone for five years.This was the fi... moreI am. Using for 4 years this is fantastic fone

• justi

still I am using,,above 4years gud phn for daily usage..I feel comfortable..

• KD croos

I have brougt this 5 year ago..still using..there no bug..super phone..recommended..❤️

• Abdul Qadir

I have been using this phone for five years.This was the first phone i bought in middle school.
I haven't changed since then.This is axcellent phone with brilliant features.Love it.

• antony

using it for 3yrs. excellent

• Ize dela cruz

Not bad not good just normal phone not to worry about 1gb ram it can play mobile legends this phone lasted for me 1 year

This phone has lasted me for a good 3 whole years. Still using it now to be honest. When it first came out it was a great phone but now in 2019 with all new apps and games and stuff this phone just doesn't cut it anymore. I now suffer from crashes and lags whenever I play games.

• NDK

Not worry about the 1 Gb Ram It supports GTA vice City and Free Fire Games Without Hanging............GOOD Processor

• tina

Def, 20 Feb 2018Does anyone knows how to get a 4G sistem on this phlne cuz ... moreI don't know about yours but mine can detect 4G just fine. Maybe you have to change the SIM card to 4G as I did to mine

• D.WiX

Very good phone in this price range.i used it two years.very good camara.hdr gives beutiful photos.don't worry about 1gb ram i played lot of games such as shadow fight3,real racing 3,free fire withot any lags .but no 4g.ovarall very satisfied.

• Pusa

Bought it brand new and only used it less than 2 years. Screen went totally black. Does anti virus really works?

• Def

Does anyone knows how to get a 4G sistem on this phlne cuz only has 3G slow line = =

• GwapoME

Dineth_illamperuma, 01 Feb 2017Hey guys i' m going to buy a oppo neo 5 how is it.Descent Phone, Got this phone for 3 Years now. Battery could last for 1 1/2 day.

Good phone I use this phone in two years best quality camera and screen Long battery .No hang in two years. Really I like this for the 📲

Battery drains fast. I ve been using this phone for two years now. Crashed several times, but could recover fast. Good phone for a normal user. Dont by if you are a heavy user. Has a good look. Overall satisfied with the phone. Specially for the price paid.

• Mk