Oppo Neo 7

Oppo Neo 7

• Fck

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2020This Is potato phone ugly specificationAnd you talking bout this after 5 years released?! Shame on you bro!!

soooohye, 28 Apr 2019I'm using it for almost 6 years and let me tell you, the perform... moreThis Is potato phone ugly specification

• Mj

It's very good but for operating internet is very slowly. Can it upgrade to be more from 1 GB to up?

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2020How can i switch this to 4g lte? I have a 4g lte sim but it does... moreIts a 3G phone bro, does not support 4G LTE

• Naved Amin Anik

New phone, 18 Jan 2020Lol using this phone from 2015 till now. I don't even have crack... moreYes, I bought it in 2015 and still not a scratch in my phone. No needed to go customer care or local repair shop ever.

How can i switch this to 4g lte? I have a 4g lte sim but it doesnt show up in the signal.

• New phone

Lol using this phone from 2015 till now. I don't even have crack screen. This phone get throw many times but still this is Nokia 3310 Gen 2.

• Kai

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2020It's too slow but this one is really durable. I still use it thi... moreyou could disable some of the apps in the settings that you probably would not use, it helps to boost the phone a lot 😘

It's too slow but this one is really durable. I still use it this 2020. It fell down many times, it even has cracks on its screen but the controls wasn't affected.

• Tyasdw

Well, I still use this phone until now. 2015-2019, it's such a long trip with this phone.

• Swapne

miffy, 15 Sep 2019i salute you as you have used this phone for 6 years. This phone... moreHow can some one use this phone for 6 years?it was launched in 2015 and it is 2019 ..

• miffy

soooohye, 28 Apr 2019I'm using it for almost 6 years and let me tell you, the perform... morei salute you as you have used this phone for 6 years. This phone sucks. I couldn't even use this phone for 2 years properly, its too slow.

• chacha4423

This phone is only good for Calls & SMS & Emails, got it free from my provider

• Lisa

Effa, 30 Jun 2019good day! i was so amazed by this app but pls, can you update ... moreHow to update

• OPPO SUCK

buy this phone if you wanna waste your money this phone so lag all apps you open starts with not responding even if you restart your phone still not responding if you're a mobile legends player this phone will pull you down because of so lag even if your internet fast im using oppo neo 7 now and im so much dissapointed..

• Effa

good day! i was so amazed by this app but pls, can you update this and prevent lags so that we can play mobile legends without lags. thank you!

• wasim BD

it is hanging too slow and charging backup was too low then i made this phone rooted. and use airfrozen. now i can control its apps and its performs

the biggest bad configurations ever*_*

• Red

It is hanging so what cn i do

• soooohye

I'm using it for almost 6 years and let me tell you, the performace has gone. It lags sooooo much the app will suddenly stopped working even the system of the phone. The camera is still amazing but the video mode is such a shame. Some of the apps will not work because it's too big or it will lag. If you need a cheaper phone this is the one.

• Blaze

Pls oppo neo 7 company pls make the oppo neo 7 more efficient for mobile legends it always lags and crash evrytime even in my other apps pls fix it or update the ram thank you