Oppo R15

Oppo R15

• Christopher

Meanel, 18 Sep 2020I don't recommend oppo r15 pro. I got a brand new oppo... moreHey I'm having the same problem with my phone I bought the phone last year and the LCD broke and screen chipped on me super easy to a extent where I had to get it repaired and replaced for so much more money I rather everyone to buy a new phone I'm looking for a new one at the moment reply saying what is a good cheap one please :.)

• Meanel

I don't recommend oppo r15 pro. I got a brand new oppo r15 less than a year ago and it's performance has deteriorated greatly. I'm obligated to get a new phone which I wasn't planning to do now.

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2018I bought the R15, very good, however it does not have all t... moreyou need to update in pie version

buyer, 25 Sep 2019I bought OPPO R15 at first it was so good and wonderful but... moreGo through your download folder and delete all the nonsense. Upload photos to cloud storage and delete from device after backup. Uninstall unused or rarely used apps. Save any music to SD card. Problem solved.

• Zinou

Hello
How transfer Oppo R15 china version to international

• buyer

I bought OPPO R15 at first it was so good and wonderful but, for the past few months there was a feedback in the screen that |Internal Storage is running out some system functions may not work, anything you can suggest for me to troubleshoot the phone

impressive features...very happy with MediaTek Helio P60 performance

• S.ghori

I bought R15 Pro yesterday but the phone keeps on going to default settings. I put pass codes and finger scan and change wallpaper but after a few minutes, when I unlock the phone, all settings are gone.. No Pass code there, no finger scan, wallpaper going back to original. is anyone else facing the same issue? and is there a solution?

• Cockle

I can pair and connect with my car bluetooth but phone contacts not uploaded. Bluetooth panel only showed connection for Phone Audio and Media Audio and no indication for contact sharing. I tried using Samsung Galaxy S5 with the same car bluetooth and contacts uploaded upon pairing and connection. Samsung bluetooth panel showed contacts allowed for access.Therefore I deduce the problem is with my R15.
I emailed customer care for a solution and they asked for a video. I sent them a screenshot of R15 showing only connection for Phone Audio and Media Audio and they still insist on a video. I do not understand what a video will tell them as I do not have a baisc pairing/connection problem.

• Jenny25

Since the latest software upgrade on this phone I have found my phone calls sometime go straight to voicemail - the phone doesn't even ring when I sit next to it. I get the text message for the a voicemail notification. I call them back and I'm like sorry the phone didn't even ring. I then test it and it appears fine. This has happened to me twice today. When I am in a call, it sometimes goes to hold, or even though the mute is not on the phone will cut in and out and people can't hear me - typically when I am stationery.

This smartphone available in malaysia?

• henry

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2018can it use wireless charging ?no!

can it use wireless charging ?

• Dave

Major failure to maintain service with my R15 - requires daily reboots

• dangerdude

not a bright prospect for this one. they probably gonna price this quite high. but why use a mediatek processor for a phone that does not look like it is gonna be a mid range phone? u dont use mediatek in a, what looks like a flagship....

• PhoneGeek

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2018Unfortunately not available in the Philippines! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭What's up with that numbers?

• guni45

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2018Unfortunately not available in the Philippines! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭For this price, who cares? this is crazy high price for a device with a Mediatek chip and microUSB (!). Xiaomi Mi 8 SE is cheaper and far far far better than this, as well as Zenfone 5.

• Raghu Devadiga

When we can expect the product in India and please share the approx Value

Unfortunately not available in the Philippines! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• oz

phonie, 04 Jun 2018will never buy an oppo again. oppo makes some great phone ... moreThis is a review of the R15S. I never had any problem with my R9S, but if you did, well put your complaint there.