Oppo R17

Oppo R17

• Peter

photos and videos of this phone are they good or not ??

• unoppo

Denver, 26 Jul 2019Worse phone no fm radio no card slot no android 9 pie also no ty... moreActually it does have USB-C
Indeed mine is still running Android 8.1.0 but fast security patches

• unoppo

I have this phone and it does have USB-C

• 3smn_

Joke Zhang, 15 May 2019Type-C or micro?It depends on the country/region.

• Denver

Worse phone no fm radio no card slot no android 9 pie also no type c? Wtf oppo you think people will buy this shit one?

Suzan, 20 Jan 2019In my opinion,nokia 8.1 is a better option than this,,more beaut... moreI agreed

Type-C or micro?

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2019Please told me what is body and head sar value oppo r17For body 0.581 & for head 1.33

Please told me what is body and head sar value oppo r17

• Man-u

Having problem most of the time no network or the phone cannot make calls.
Even worse when playing a game internet connection gets disconnected.
very upset

• Akhil

Akhil, 13 Mar 2019Experience for me has been quite good so far buying the phone ar... moreI meant to type *Good and not big when discussing the camera

• Akhil

Experience for me has been quite good so far buying the phone around 3 weeks ago. The UI can be a hit or miss depending on the person using it, one of the drawbacks for me was that it didn't have an app drawer for which I just simply used Nova Launcher. A few of the drawbacks I found with the phone was that even though the camera took big pictures, it couldn't record in 60fps and it could have a better CPU considering the price. My favourite things about the Phone are definitely the design as I'm quite fond of the teardrop notch and the back of the phone, the display as it has a high screen to body ratio along with an AMOLED screen which makes the colours appear pretty vibrant but not too vibrant, and most definitely the VOOC charging which can charge it in 40 minutes for me. (One thing to note is some regions may not have the on display fingerprint scanner). If you are in a region where the OnePlus 6 is supported I would consider that as an alternative, but if you are looking for a good mid range phone and OnePlus 6 isn't supported in your region (it wasn't supported in Australia hence I went for the Oppo R17), I'd recommend the Oppo R17 if you are willing to put up with the few drawbacks.

• G-munny

I purchased this phone about 6 weeks ago and dropped it in water (by accident of course) but fetched it out quickly. It quickly started to die off and a week later, no phone. I know it's my own fault but users beware - if you're looking for a phone that is very accident-proof, check the IP rating which lets you know how waterproof a phone is. This phone is not - at all.

Also the camera sucks

• Jean

Is there any indication light on miss call

• mobile user

can we use jio sim with other 4g network at a tym

Henry, 05 Jan 2019How much is battery life in this phone ? ( Screen On time , Vide... moreBattery Life is fare enough. It gives full day support with multi tasking on whole day.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2019You want super vooc or type C port? Don't act childish. Charging... moreThe VOOC Charge speed is unbeatable. It charged the phone from zero to 40% is just 10 minutes. Its a C type charging.

clf, 11 Jan 2019Dudes, Oppo R17 should be using USB Type-C as charging port inst... moreCharging Port is C-Type and not micro USB.

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2019How is in indisplay fingerprintUnder Display finger print is Perfectly fine and effective.

How is in indisplay fingerprint