Oppo R7 Plus

Oppo R7 Plus

dala, 21 Jul 2019its not supported by google, play store service therefore i... moreinstall google installer.. its very simple to install google apps

• dala

its not supported by google, play store service therefore i cant download anything fb utube messenger gmail etc, china blocked those all, its possible suppport play store ? so bad.

• OPPO R7 plus

Is the Oppo R7 plus available in the US? Please answer in the comments.

Is this phone available in the US? Please comment.

• Tonie-Kiefer

Anonymous, 07 May 2017F1s or r7 plus which 1 is bttr..??Oppo R7 plus is the best phone for me. Been using this since 2015. Actually I want to have another phone for my kids but I can't find a better phone like this. The price justifies the quality of this phone. Two thumbs up for me 😊

After using it for 4 years, I'm happy with the phone.

• Bravehart

Indeed I am a happy user of that phone for over two years. bought it used one on ebay and it is great.no looking for more or less the same one (or at least the same brand) for my wife

• leizel

AnonD-651022, 07 May 2017only oppo R7 pluscomplete set, the best phone for me. i'm using this phone 3 years from now.

• adi

hi..
is it posible for r7 plus to install google camera with lens blur?

• june

how to find ip address?

norules, 27 Dec 2017love this phone...actually i want buy apple iphone 7plus..b... moreYes u r right..... no one cam beat Oppo R7 Plus.......enjoy my friend....with Oppo R7 Plus...like me.

• norules

love this phone...actually i want buy apple iphone 7plus..but when im compare battery oppo n iphone so im decide im stay with this phone...

Mehboob, 29 Nov 2017I need to switch to other phone but I am addicted to this p... moreI am also addicted to this phone since 2015

• Mehboob

I need to switch to other phone but I am addicted to this phone specially battery life is so great I cant decide which phone can be best alternative which is as good as oppo r7 plus in battery

• Mehboob

AnonD-409379, 23 Nov 2017I Received 6.01 recentlyHow did you receive? was it official or just custom rom? I own R7 PlusfEX-11-160922 can you plz reply

I Received 6.01 recently

• Mehboob

AnonD-582146, 29 Sep 2017who used Oppo R7 Plus what are its disadvantges best phone but no customer support like no update still at 5.1.1

who used Oppo R7 Plus what are its disadvantges