Oppo R7s

Oppo R7s

• Excellent

Fabulous , 05 May 2020Oppo is the best phone Me too

hey i just bought the phone last week ...and even the battery cant last for even a single day when.fully charged

• Fabulous

Jems, 22 Sep 2019My oppo r7s is still running 4.4.4,so how can I upgread my... moreOppo is the best phone

• NINA

MY OPPO R7sf version 5.1.1 has no sound when answering calls unless I put on the speaker. what can I do?

• OR7S (2015)

• Jems

My oppo r7s is still running 4.4.4,so how can I upgread my phone.

McKay, 26 Sep 2016F1sR7s of course

• Tony

oli, 12 Jun 2017i need to get a phone fast, any suggestions for android pho... moreI think, the Huawei mate 9 pro is best for you if you hava budget. It's about 820 Euro.

• oli

i need to get a phone fast, any suggestions for android phones that wont crash apps???

Fred, 14 May 2017Mi 6honor 6x or honor 5x.Even honor 5c are better than j7..I know this because I got honor 5c,my brother with j7 and my cousin have honor 5x..network reception better on both honor and most importantly it's never overheat..and less than a week my brother trade his j7 for honor 6x....

• Fred

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2017Which is better? Oppo R7s or Samsung J7 2016?Mi 6

• Vijay

oppo r7sf root

Which is better? Oppo R7s or Samsung J7 2016?

• UNDEAD

whats the best ... oppo r7s or samsung galaxy pocket ?

• Kad

which is best phone oppo r7s or samsung galaxy j7 prime ?

• Erv

Ng, 28 Nov 2016Anyone exprience lagging / stop working instagram on this p... moreThis is my only complaint, whenever i use instagram, it lags awfully and crashes , dont know if this is a problem of the APP that it is not optimized for the phone or the Phone itself, but I do not have the same issues with any other app

• Ng

Anyone exprience lagging / stop working instagram on this phone? My sister complaint few minutes a time pop up instalgram not responding/ has stopped.

• emran

I have oppo R7 S ..its chiness version.CAME from china..in bangladesh i can not use 3g..plz give me solution..its urgent.

• Daniel Y

Great phone however there are a bit of problems. The main problem I experience is the phone reaching temperatures that make the phone unholdable and sometimes to the point where it has left marks on my hand. Other issues include lack of features and non-compatibility with google cardboard.

• McKay