Oppo Reno

Oppo Reno

Hajime, 06 Oct 2021I cant really remember. Now, I just follow the flow since I... morethanks

• Hajime

menewbie, 14 Sep 2021mya I know which update you receive?I cant really remember. Now, I just follow the flow since I cant turn back. Updated to Android 11 already. Better than before.

Hajime, 07 Jun 2021After I updated to the latest version, suddenly my battery ... moremya I know which update you receive?

I receive an update. Android 11 and ColorOS11. Had anyone install this? How is your experience? Thank you.

After I updated to the latest version, suddenly my battery drained fast which I hate it. After one year no issue, and this few days really make me sick. I really have trust issue on updating version.

Now a days Oppo & samsung mobiles showing some issues, even in mid range sets. So book should not be judge by its cover.

• Sandy

Dreadful phone..looses connection, and has developed a fault occasional pink tinged screen only a few months old very disappointed

• Anson

I am using Oppo Reno quite a long time, and now i am changing to Oppo reno 5 pro. Oppo REno 1 is a quite good phone and i didt change battery or anything of the phone thought the year .

• Mystica

Bought this phone recently and I have changed the back cover twice already as its not durable. The back cover is glass and its very delicate! I dropped it once and its totally cracked even on a woooden surface floor. But the ferformance is really good and the camera is brilliant. So I guess the new model must be even better!

• azrin

charging this phone is awesome..but i found out my oppo reno 5 had coverage issue.. i cannot detect wifi while using oppo as hotspot..plus, my friend also had same issue when his other friend had coverage with the same telco..

• Asif

Having an issue with my OPPO Reno 5, sound from Ear Speaker is not coming. All of my calls are coming in the speaker at the bottom, even though i have not activated the speaker function during the call. Any suggestions?
FYI, I've tried everything.

• Kay6

Nicco, 10 Nov 2020Im using oppo reno 3 rn and I can't play Wildrift and ... moreYe I can't play genshin or wild rift like
Even older phones can handle it
I don't recommend this phone

Also updating it was a mistake it screwed up my messnger

Josh D., 16 Oct 2020Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'... moreIm having the same problem on my oppo reno 2z

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019Hi, I bought the device yesterday and the battery loses its... moreHi ..I bought my phone oppo reno 4 ...2days ago .it takes 6 hrs to charged..why?????so frustrating..

• Nicco

Im using oppo reno 3 rn and I can't play Wildrift and Genshin impact and MLBB dont have a HFR i buy this device because i know it have a good performance in playing but why? Just why i have friend that using oppo reno 2f and her phone is smooth and play able in any kinds of app like WR im kinda sad

• Dext

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2020I really hope they can fix this issue with wild rift and ge... moreYeahhh.. it's frustrating that a friend nof mine can play wildrift with his Reno2F

Hans, 18 Oct 2020Have the same problem can't even download the resource... moreI really hope they can fix this issue with wild rift and genshin impact, both game doesnt work with oppo reno 3 pro, its just distorted and unplayable which is so annoying especially when both games are so wonderful.

• Hans

Josh D., 16 Oct 2020Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'... moreHave the same problem can't even download the resources in mobile legends, can't play wildrift it just keeps lagging at log in it keeps loading, genshin impact have distorted graphics. Getting pretty annoyed. Maybe they need to have an update to resolve this issues.

Hans, 18 Oct 2020Same problem here I can't play wild rift, and in gensh... moreSame problem on genshin impact in reno 3

• Pau

NikiDroid, 08 Oct 2020I have Oppo K3, still used it. The Oppo K3 is has the same ... moresame,, same same!!