Oppo Reno

Oppo Reno

• Kay6

Nicco, 10 Nov 2020Im using oppo reno 3 rn and I can't play Wildrift and ... moreYe I can't play genshin or wild rift like
Even older phones can handle it
I don't recommend this phone

Also updating it was a mistake it screwed up my messnger

Josh D., 16 Oct 2020Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'... moreIm having the same problem on my oppo reno 2z

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019Hi, I bought the device yesterday and the battery loses its... moreHi ..I bought my phone oppo reno 4 ...2days ago .it takes 6 hrs to charged..why?????so frustrating..

• Nicco

Im using oppo reno 3 rn and I can't play Wildrift and Genshin impact and MLBB dont have a HFR i buy this device because i know it have a good performance in playing but why? Just why i have friend that using oppo reno 2f and her phone is smooth and play able in any kinds of app like WR im kinda sad

• Dext

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2020I really hope they can fix this issue with wild rift and ge... moreYeahhh.. it's frustrating that a friend nof mine can play wildrift with his Reno2F

Hans, 18 Oct 2020Have the same problem can't even download the resource... moreI really hope they can fix this issue with wild rift and genshin impact, both game doesnt work with oppo reno 3 pro, its just distorted and unplayable which is so annoying especially when both games are so wonderful.

• Hans

Josh D., 16 Oct 2020Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'... moreHave the same problem can't even download the resources in mobile legends, can't play wildrift it just keeps lagging at log in it keeps loading, genshin impact have distorted graphics. Getting pretty annoyed. Maybe they need to have an update to resolve this issues.

Hans, 18 Oct 2020Same problem here I can't play wild rift, and in gensh... moreSame problem on genshin impact in reno 3

• Pau

NikiDroid, 08 Oct 2020I have Oppo K3, still used it. The Oppo K3 is has the same ... moresame,, same same!!

• Hans

Josh D., 16 Oct 2020Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'... moreSame problem here I can't play wild rift, and in genshin impact the graphics are distorted ang the surrounding are vanishing everytime I move the character

• Josh D.

Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. I'm using an Oppo Reno 3. Everytime I play games like MOBA, I get really bad graphics even though I have set tall the settings of the game to low/smooth. I thought it was just the game but when I downloaded LoL wildrift, I can't even play it! I also tried downloading Genshin Impact, when It played, the graphics are distorted, the characters are like dismembered and the surroundings are like vanishing every time i turn the character on any sides. This made me think that this may be a phone problem. Can anyone give any tips or advice how can I fix this?

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020Lier its garbag phone even not working like 4gb raam I have Oppo K3, still used it. The Oppo K3 is has the same processor and RAM with Oppo Reno. My Oppo K3 works fine using Facebook, Skype, Gmail, LINE, etc. Playing games also fine. I tested only for casual game and Moba games AOV. I don't test it for PUBG, Call of Duty and other heavy games (not interested. I would prefer to play emulator games than should try new Android games with ads built-in).

ashlaka, 16 Mar 2020Generally is excellent phone for daily use, Facebook,Viber,... moreNice, I also still determine this Reno for my next Oppo phone.

• True

ML, 22 May 2020Been using this phone ever since it was new in the market l... moreTrue, it also has technical issues and needs other updates

what is batery endurance time
I have mi a3 (100h) and i dont wanna go under that..

• Nica

Battery drains so fast even after deleting almost every apps etc

• ML

Been using this phone ever since it was new in the market last year. Well here are my reviews
1. Phone is okay not that smooth or powerful as its specifications.
2. Camera is excellent really brilliant.
3. For the price its very costly dosent really match with the phone.
4. It has some issues as sometimes it lag
5. Excellent display and resolution.
6. Parts are costly.
7. Battery is good.
Overall my experience with the phone so far is nice for basic uses no repairs or damage till today but if you are into games and always on the internet, well then have your charger ready and phone hangs while playing high end games.

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020Lier its garbag phone even not working like 4gb raam Stick to your Nokia 3210 in this case......

ashlaka, 16 Mar 2020Generally is excellent phone for daily use, Facebook,Viber,... moreLier its garbag phone even not working like 4gb raam

My Oppo A3 has a 250GB sd card, and is set to have it as primary storage, but every day , on turning on the phone, it indicates insuffucient storage on the main memory. Pro transfer of data apps installed, but the phone will not clear most data on main memory to transfer. It is a very slow phone with a primitive processor, so if you want speed, pay more. It often has an insensitive screen requiring repeated swipes to function, and at other times it over responds and requires repeat of steps to return to original tasks. Not very satisfying.