Oppo Reno2 Z

Oppo Reno2 Z

• Rocky

Dk, 18 Sep 2019Only 256 gb supportedYou tried it...?

• Dk

Rocky, 14 Sep 2019Tell me... It will support 400gb or 512gb micro SD card...?Only 256 gb supported

Ravi, 16 Sep 2019This phone has only HD display not full HD display ? Is it true?No

• Ravi

This phone has only HD display not full HD display ? Is it true?

• Rocky

Tell me...
It will support 400gb or 512gb micro SD card...?

Hitting Spree, 13 Sep 2019Question guys is this a global rom or China rom?chinna

• Hitting Spree

Question guys is this a global rom or China rom?

What's up with the 2MP B/W camera that I see lately on new phones? 2MP is unusable and the apeture+sensor are garbage. There's already a depth sensor installed. Maybe some-kind of better contrast for low light or something? Honestly I don't get it.

ali2029, 07 Sep 2019Is there a non pop up version of this phone?Oppo reno z

• AR

Hello all,
This is my first Oppo phone....I have used HONOR, SAMSUNG (S8,9) AND XIAOMI PHONES.....and they all have served me very well....I was using demo phone of Nokia 8.1 and in exchange of that I got this phone on 20k...I was going for Redmi K20 and its also the one of the best budget phone no doubt about that ....What I like about Reno 2z it's built quality... design...camera are also very good battery is upto to Mark and display AMOLED so no argument on that....The main thing I was worried about was the processor MEDIATEK I know there is no comparison with this to Qualcomm ....but they have improved alot ....I am no gamer...first experience with Oppo renoZ is really good hope they provide updates and also makes phones with superior quality in budget segment price.

If only it sold in the US, I want it.

Vas, 07 Sep 2019Jio data network is very slow, issue is there,oppo has to rectify it.Mediatek processor smartphone causes network issue data working is slow

Yuk how bad and ugly back design is this LOL

• Vas

Arya , 07 Sep 2019Is there volte supported or noyBoth SIM are volte.

• Vas

Jio data network is very slow, issue is there,oppo has to rectify it.

• ali2029

Is there a non pop up version of this phone?

• Arya

Is there volte supported or noy

• Shuhail

Does 2z has stereo speakers like reno z

• MHNahidBD

As seen in the review, it has dedicated microSD slot. Please fix it. Thanks.

• Salama