Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G

Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G

• Glans

AHMADREZA77, 05 Feb 2020Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ???... moreReno has 90 Hz. I would go with Vivo. 5x optical zoom matters if you are into travelling.

AHMADREZA77, 05 Feb 2020Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ???... moreReno Pro better then vivox30

Hello do you think Oppo Reno 3 Pro is better or Vivo X30 Pro ??? Please answer if it says compelling reason I didn't feel that much difference except that Vivo has more optical zoom and a bigger battery. Oppo supports USB 3.1 but I don't know if Vivo supports!!!! Oppo's screen brightness is up to 90 Hz, which means 800 nits per Vivo as well as 800 nits per second chip, almost only 0.2 Oppo more than Vivo. Thankful😍❤❤

• edgen

not good looking coz of front cam.set up.
camera at center is better w/water drops notch.
at back camera theres bulge

• Sangha

All i just care about is an better ultrawide camera

Samsung gives us 12mp so why brands like oppo vivo stops at 8 mp, there's a big difference in actual picture quality as well not just in specs

Mr.G, 22 Jan 2020Why no water resistant ? SadIt would be but no IP rating as it needs money to certify it and Oppo is not willing to spend that extra on it.

Gg, 20 Jan 2020None... Realme x2 Pro is way better if you don't value the edge screenRealme X2 Pro is a very good device but not good in Camera devices, Realme is following Oneplus Strategy, wait until a true flagship killer is introduced then we can compare it with other good products.

Dennis.K, 11 Jan 2020I consider the S10+ endurance rating to be taking into account t... moreIts because Samsung Software is filled with lot of heavy options and features and if you see the inner side with Exynos variant and Snapdragon variant they all have different battery timings so that also comes into consideration.

Jaeger, 11 Jan 20201. You can adjust the display color rendition to be more accurat... moreCurrently having one that's is why I posted that opinion

• Hendraxl

Selfie camera with aperture f/2.4..??
So sad..

Aamir, 19 Jan 2020Guys tell me which phone i purchase? Reno 3 pro or oppo f15 or v17I saw news the Oppo Reno 3 pro will lunch in india with dual selfie cameras at 3rd week of February 2020.

Is that true?

• Mr.G

Why no water resistant ? Sad

Aamir, 19 Jan 2020Guys tell me which phone i purchase? Reno 3 pro or oppo f15 or v17Reno3 pro, f15 has really bad specs like bluetooth 4.2 instead of 5.0 or 5.1 and mediatek p70 or something like that, both of them can't even do 4k, neither do they have 90hz and you're actually getting a solid camera setup here instead of the midrange wide+ultrawide+macro+depth, with the reno3 pro you get wide+ultrawide-telephoto

Aamir, 19 Jan 2020Guys tell me which phone i purchase? Reno 3 pro or oppo f15 or v17v17 pro

• Gg

Aamir, 19 Jan 2020Guys tell me which phone i purchase? Reno 3 pro or oppo f15 or v17None... Realme x2 Pro is way better if you don't value the edge screen

• Aamir

Guys tell me which phone i purchase? Reno 3 pro or oppo f15 or v17

• Sahil

Agha, 16 Jan 2020Of cource mi note 10 pro despite this oppo3 pro is really beautifulWhy mi note 10 pro over oppo reno 3 pro??

• Agha

Sahil, 15 Jan 2020This one or xiaomi mi note 10 pro??? Seriously tell me i m confused ..Of cource mi note 10 pro despite this oppo3 pro is really beautiful

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2020Wait for mi 10 will be released soonYou mean mi 10 note?

Sahil, 15 Jan 2020This one or xiaomi mi note 10 pro??? Seriously tell me i m confused ..Wait for mi 10 will be released soon