Oppo Reno4 5G

Oppo Reno4 5G

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2021Im only asking of the refresh rate of this reno 4, is this ... more90

Im only asking of the refresh rate of this reno 4, is this 90 hrtz or 60 only

• Danisinni

I've had it for two weeks now and I feel confident enough to say that it's a very good phone. It does well in everything, from photos to the beautiful display and the snappy fingerprint sensor. The battery is also good enough. I'm not myself an heavy user, since I don't use my phone to play games, but it still gets me to the end of the day, which is after midnight, with about 50 or 40 % left. I also really like the fact that it doesn't come packed with bloatware, it has instead almost an android stock version. Plus as of march 2021 it's already got android 11 with coloros11

• Oppo and Realme user

Ray, 27 Jan 2021Reasonable reviews here, but phone is too large. Anybody a... moretoo big? For 2020 standards 6.4 is pretty small not to mention the ENTIRE SIZE of this phone is only around 159mm in height unlike most phones which have 161-165mm

• voltamor

KGray, 22 Jul 2020no 3.5mm jack? only compatible with bluetooth headsets? Pe... morecan buy an adapter that fits in the USB slot for headphones off oppostore

• Ray

Reasonable reviews here, but phone is too large.
Anybody able to recommend a phone 6" 0r less 5.5 best size???

Thanks
R

• Jay

JustGotIt, 01 Dec 2020where do you insert the second SIM card?Two sims are inserted back to back

• JustGotIt

Gt89, 28 Nov 2020Hi I've got this phone. Managed to buy it in the Am... morewhere do you insert the second SIM card?

• Gt89

Hi

I've got this phone. Managed to buy it in the Amazon Black Friday deals for £349 and for the price it's brilliant. Great display, good cameras and all day battery life. I am really happy I got this phone.

• sailowfr

CptPower, 16 Oct 2020Why there is 584 euros but only 549 dollars and only 499 po... moreIt's normal, mainland Europe is always more expensive than anywhere else. Give it a month or 2 and prices will drop a bit.

if i may, the chassis is not made out of aluminium nor metal but of well painted plastic

• Sufi

Dan, 15 Oct 2020Then it's a good thing this is cheaper than thatWhy there is 584 euros but only 549 dollars and only 499 pounds i just dont get it its a mistake. Because Euros are more than dollars.

• Dan

CptPower, 13 Oct 2020I am sorry but for 600 there are out tons of a lot better d... moreThen it's a good thing this is cheaper than that

I am sorry but for 600 there are out tons of a lot better devices.

oppo reno 4 5g / reno 4 lite / reno 4 z 5g
Which has a better camera? What is the difference between LCD and amoled?

notification indicator led light ?

• Phellyxe

Any comparison of features between Oppo Reno 4 and Techno Camon 16, kindly?

• Christopher M Gabing

I got this phone

But i have question on cam, the pictures over here post, the 4rth cam is on lower, but mine is upper.

• Christopher M Gabing