Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G

Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G

• Mahnouditaha

Can I use regular Google services? . And will it be updated regularly?

• yusuf bachtiyar

it is
not real

Ussein, 02 Sep 2020It will be launch on 5th this MonthThe LTE or the 5G?

Ussein, 02 Sep 2020It will be launch on 5th this MonthSource?

• Ussein

Mohammed Sahadat, 25 Aug 2020Does anybody knows when this phone will launch to UAE/Middl... moreIt will be launch on 5th this Month

There is earphones hole...

Does anybody knows when this phone will launch to UAE/Middle East?

• Connor

Sunny, 10 Aug 2020Hello guys, plz help me out, I have booked one plus node, b... moreDefinitely bro! 65 watts charging, Snap dragon 765, Gorilla Glass 6 and many more and it's more comparable to Xiaomi Phones, trust me, you won't regret it!

Sunny, 19 Aug 2020Any problem with GogglesNo, only Huawei and Honor phones face that problem.

• Sunny

Any problem with Goggles

Ravi, 15 Aug 2020One plus 8 pro more betterThat seems pretty normal as the device is a lot more expensive..

• Anil Jain

Sunny, 10 Aug 2020Hello guys, plz help me out, I have booked one plus node, b... moreDefinetly go for reno4 Pro because I'm presently using nord..nord even can't compete with it's very own OnePlus 7 then how would even it would compete with oppo Reno 4 ( my opinion is on the basis of camera) HARDWARE Material is also weak point of nord...

• Ravi

One plus 8 pro more better

Aslam khan, 13 Aug 2020Best phoneYeah

• Aslam khan

Best phone

Sunny, 10 Aug 2020Hello guys, plz help me out, I have booked one plus node, b... moreHi there. In my honest opinion you should consider going for the Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G.
I've compared for ages and I truly believe price/quality is really up to par with this one.
The camera setup is much better, it has a newer version of Gorilla Glass, it has a bigger screen, is lighter and you don't have that ugly double selfie-cam cutout.

Sunny, 10 Aug 2020Hello guys, plz help me out, I have booked one plus node, b... moreIf it's the regular 4 Pro, then not. For the 5G version, we don't have enough information to tell.
To be clear, the Nord has 'good' cameras, even if some of them are not up to the tasks. But they are not flagship level like they were advertised. But when people talk about them being 'bad', they came from videos where they were put against the Pixel and some high flagships, so them getting beaten somehow means they are bad on a basic level, when that's not the case on this price segment.

• Sunny

Hello guys, plz help me out, I have booked one plus node, but as per the reviews, camera quality and some other features not up to the mark, need your opinion, should I go for oppo reno4 pro.

sonji, 08 Aug 2020Linus Tech Tips on YouTube has a review on this phone..... ... moreNope. Linus and like everyone else talks about the non-5G version of the Reno4 Pro.
Reno4 Pro has 4 visible camera on the back, the Reno4 Pro 5G has 3, like you can see on its page.
This is probably the only vid out there about the phone, and it's in german.

the specs of the phone are fine. but the price is not