Oppo Reno5 F

Oppo Reno5 F

Sardi, 09 Sep 2021Bruh, buy reno 4 instead of this, the price approximately s... moreWell, I'm using it currently as a normal user, it's not that bad if you just want to use it for entertainment purposes (excluding heavy gaming like Genshin). As of writing this comment, I have no issues at all from Reno5 F.

• Sardi

Bruh, buy reno 4 instead of this, the price approximately same, really, this is just worse, i told you

Pikaboo , 17 Aug 2021Does he use gorilla glass? And if yes which oneSince OPPO didn't mention it, I think it's just normal tempered glass for the screen. The back is either plastic or composite material which is similar to plastic, I know it because I'm using it. Recommend you to go for the Crystal Silver as it has a matte finish at the back.

• Pikaboo

Does he use gorilla glass? And if yes which one

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021Yeah you are right, P95 is outdated, since MTK now relies o... moreIndeed, not every user focus on specs only which can sometimes turn out to be disappointing when the build quality and user experience are not on par with it. Experience and build quality are more important for me rather than impressive specs or a high price to performance ratio.

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2021The answer will be yes for my case because why would I choo... moreYeah you are right, P95 is outdated, since MTK now relies on 5G cheap chipset for leading their 5G market rather than improving Helio series

Oppo can only use MTK because No Choice for cheap chipset in middle class, only P95 that mediatek has, at the same price samsung also use G80 for A32 which is below P95

Since P95 performance is far behind 720G, consider to avoid P95 if you are really concern with high performance app or games

Xoxo , 20 Jul 2021Are you telling me mtk p95 is not good enough is the phone ... moreThe answer will be yes for my case because why would I choose a less powerful SoC when I can literally get a better one such as the SD732g, MTK800u or even SD860 at this price range. I'm not saying that MTK is bad, it has improved a lot but the MTK P95 is outdated, that's the only thing I concern about.

• Xoxo

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2021There's only one point which I strongly disagree with ... moreAre you telling me mtk p95 is not good enough is the phone am using and I really enjoy it so what’s problem with what am using?

Xoxo, 14 Jul 2021Best phone ever good camera better chipset for gaming lover... moreThere's only one point which I strongly disagree with your statement. The Mediatek P95 is literally an outdated processor. Considering the processors offered by similarly priced models from other brands, that's unacceptable.

Jimmy, 19 Jun 2021Pls where's your countryI'm from Malaysia mate.

• Xoxo

Best phone ever good camera better chipset for gaming lover since have been using it the battery last longer thank you oppo

• Jimmy

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2021Sorry to say but Oppo Reno5 F is a JOKE. With the same pric... morePls where's your country

But in my country xiaomi dont have customers service and if something go wrong need waiting long time for aftermarket service, and oppo already have customers service

• Countmein

Basically same phone to replace Oppo A93. Same spec, only difference is sacrifice dual front camera for faster charging.
Oppo A93 dual selfie, 18W charging vs 5 F single cam, 30W charging. Honestly there will be people still buying this.

Sorry to say but Oppo Reno5 F is a JOKE. With the same price in my country, it would be way better to get a Mi 11 Lite which in overall, better than this model in almost every aspects.

• Y

PUBGM only stuck in HD-high LOL..

Hey P95 still good processor thought..at least it didnt use A22 lol

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2021Oppo marketing said this phone in Indonesia will have some ... moreIndonesian?

Oppo marketing said this phone in Indonesia will have some different specs from the Kenya one, BUT i don't see any difference between them, Oh No we got fooled again