Oppo Reno5 Pro+ 5G

Oppo Reno5 Pro+ 5G

• Haitham bakir
  • Nea
  • 05 Aug 2022

I can't and i won't leave this awesome phone
I can test and change so many phones but i always came back to my lovely oppo reno 5 pro+
Great in many ways

Sound loudness good 👍
Daily use very 👍 good

• Nea
    • 05 Aug 2022

John 10, 26 Jun 2022it can spend how many hoursThis phone is very good in battery 🔋 life and standby is awesome 👍

• J
      • John 10
      • rZu
      • 26 Jun 2022

Manizz, 30 May 2022Lpddr4xit can spend how many hours

Leo, 29 Apr 2021This phone come with ddr4 or ddr5?Lpddr4x

• M4v
          • 13 Apr 2022

ViaVia, 10 Apr 2022I purchased Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G last year and have been usin... moreafter installing Android 12

u didn't faced with any of these problems

• V
            • ViaVia
            • KZ8
            • 10 Apr 2022

I purchased Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G last year and have been using it for less than. A year. I am facing some problems. Before software update or system update, the phone works strangely. It prompted me a few times to do a factory reset after I turned it on. I turned it off and waited for a few minutes before I turn in on again. It works. But after a few weeks later the same problem happened again. Just a few days ago, my WhatsApp prompted me to 'restore my messages' after I pressed into it. I didn't heed the message to do a restore so all my text messages in WhatsApp are all gone. I seem to be having quite some problems with this Oppo phone and I am not happy about this. Doesn't seem to be a good phone for me. I am thinking of switching to another phone. It's a matter of time I do. If anyone has experience this, please share. Thanks.

Where to buying this

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2020Why do all the "pro" phones lack 3.5mm? That'... more3.5mm is
                shit

• Kg@
                  • 30 Nov 2021

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021Waiting for it to be released in my countryThe Find X3 Neo is the Reno5 Pro+, but for the global market

• vxh
                    • 13 Oct 2021

Waiting for it to be released in my country

• 6sE
                      • 13 Jun 2021

TheForetold1, 24 Feb 2021But a review said that the top speaker is only for calls, a... moreNo .for global version top speaker you can hear the music as well

• L
                        • Leo
                        • TS{
                        • 29 Apr 2021

This phone come with ddr4 or ddr5?

I dont know why but holding this phone IRL doesnt give a premium PRO vibe. The finish and the back paint just feels cheap.

I’m using OPPO Reno5 for making short films, and I’m extremely satisfied with the results. Apart from researching phones, I’m also a budding filmmaker. I really don’t have time or money for expensive lighting and camera. Moreover, lighting changes based on the requirement of a scene. What I like about this phone is that its AI Highlight Video feature makes prevailing lighting conditions redundant. Even if you are shooting in really dark outdoors, this device can shoot videos, which are very close to how you imagine them.

• a
                              • azu
                              • XU@
                              • 14 Mar 2021

Emzachi, 06 Mar 2021still no global release.. when? oppo find x3 neo

• nW5
                                • 11 Mar 2021

Zezo Best, 08 Mar 2021It's already started see Oppo Find X3 Neo as the global rebrand of this

Emzachi, 06 Mar 2021still no global release.. when? It's already started

still no global release.. when?

• T
                                      • TheForetold1
                                      • AJq
                                      • 24 Feb 2021

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2021No it has stereo speakersBut a review said that the top speaker is only for calls, are you sure?

Zakaria, 18 Feb 2021is it available worldwide or just in China, because i am in... moreApparently the Oppo Find X3 Neo would be this phone, so it would probably be available as a different name