Oppo Reno6

• Y
  • Yrntkmn
  • XWA
  • 06 Jan 2024

This phone,camera,speaker is mtfcker good and if i play game like codm,genshin, modern warship, with ultra graphic and high frame rate,this phone can handle the game(sorry my english is baddddddddd)

• S
    • Sami Ullah
    • ubF
    • 19 Dec 2023

Worst Battery Life

• Ki1
      • 16 Oct 2023

you have to suffer, 06 Oct 2023given that it has USB C 2.0, I'd say no.the phone is usb 2.0 and support PD 2.0 same like iphonr charger

OmegaSurendra, 05 Aug 2023Does anyone know this phone has display port via usb c?given that it has USB C 2.0, I'd say no.

Does anyone know this phone has display port via usb c?

Mhel, 20 Nov 2022Reno 6,as my experience concern, it is a poor quality model... moreBut I hear someone's it's the best phone and good quality

64mp with 2k camera, this is worth it

the reno6 4g has fm radio. is it also market/region dependent?

• uZH
                  • 23 Feb 2023

No hardware change. No design change No gorilla glass but only 🤳 what an oppo is doing.????

• 23 Dec 2022

Better balance phone smooth working and fast charging that is great slim light weight design. Camera software is not good but you can use Google camera 8.1 for full control and best photography. I am using for portrait photography amazing result just edit with Google photos and go to next level.

• 23 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2022Google camera 8.1 is better Super working I tried for portrait

• 29 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2022you could try Google cameraGoogle camera 8.1 is better

• M
                          • Mhel
                          • y6W
                          • 20 Nov 2022

Reno 6,as my experience concern, it is a poor quality model of oppo, it is lower than the oppo 11 pro in terms of connectivity and in games mode, continuesly hanging during playing time

Rocoo89, 25 Nov 2021Hello is it in Noise Canceling Microphone maybe?i recommend you to get a xiaomi. for permanent noise cancellation, you like your sound recordings or even a video recording to have whatsapp call quality for audio?

• sUv
                              • 22 Oct 2022

I am so happy 😊😊 with Reno 6 phone and I am very Lucky also buy this phone .

• g
                                • gnairooze
                                • rtY
                                • 20 Aug 2022

I have this phone for few months now. It works smoothly, and charges to from 10% to 100% in about an hour. It has been updated to Android 12.1.

• XyQ
                                  • 19 Aug 2022

NKs, 08 Jul 2022Camera wise this phone is shit. The other day me & my w... moreyou could try Google camera

I am Very Happy with this phone and I am very happy also that this phone got Android 12 operating system

• N
                                      • NKs
                                      • f}s
                                      • 08 Jul 2022

Camera wise this phone is shit. The other day me & my wife was on the Metro and her 1 year old Poco M3 got much more detailed videos then my Reno6. Screen bleeds colors continuously, no fast charging either with battery draining in 6/7 hours.

just only 4g ..cant to 4g+ ..sadness