Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G (Snapdragon)

Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G (Snapdragon)

MirzaSohail, 03 Apr 2022I buy this device in only 260$ from Dubai it was a demo uni... moreLog in to your oppo account in setting. Side loading .apks will work. It's some st#pid security feature from Oppo. Have you updated to Android 12 Color OS 12? Are there any bugs?

• Hamann

In some sources it says E-sim support. Where is the true?

I buy this device in only 260$ from Dubai it was a demo unit in a retail store.coming from galaxy A51 its feels blazing fast and have a premium finish Camera ,display and fast charging is unbelievable .Only one problem it have it can't install APK files I tried to hard reset but problem still persists.? I need solution for this.

• Casper

Darknoor, 15 Feb 2022Aside from the camera, why tf would I get this over an 11T ... moreCuz i had 10t pro and i sold it for shit softwear, bugs bugs bugs,hanging when in a call, 80% of time,with 2 models op oppo i never face this bugs, now with reno6 pro SD 870 i never ever had an issue like this one

Darknoor, 15 Feb 2022Aside from the camera, why tf would I get this over an 11T ... morePolished software, premium design and experience.

Aside from the camera, why tf would I get this over an 11T pro? It is very expensive.

ihcuwign, 26 Nov 2021it does have google services i think your confused as this ... moreoops sorry replyed to the wrong person

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2021it is OLED though? lmaoit does have google services i think your confused as this is an oppo phone not Huawei

Jaizi, 15 Nov 2021Huawei mate 30 pro much better then this... It not waterpro... moreit is OLED though? lmao

Jaizi, 15 Nov 2021Huawei mate 30 pro much better then this... It not waterpro... moreHave fun with no Google Services

Harry, 19 Oct 2021Pretty good Huawei mate 30 pro much better then this... It not waterproof, 4k video not have 60fps, max memory only 256gb, no oled screen its just waste of money

I have both this and Vivo x70 pro + I am skeptical which to keep. please advise

I have both this and Vivo x70 pro + I am skeptical which to keep. please advise

JOKE, 07 Nov 2021$800??? are you kidding? this is worth at least $20000I didn't get what u said till I read ur name. Hats off to you sir for explaining it so some idiots who 90% of the time don't egt the joke.

Dudenoway, 16 Sep 2021F*ck I didn't realize this is different name of reno 6... moreThe OnePlus Nord 2 is definitely inferior to this.

• JOKE

$800??? are you kidding? this is worth at least $20000

Exaggerate price

• Kelner

ALonZo, 08 Oct 2021If your concerns are that phone doesn't have a 3.5mm j... moreOr you can buy Xperia 5 II :)

• Rendy