Oppo Reno 10x zoom

Oppo Reno 10x zoom

• sarthak

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021Pls Samsung note 10 plus and this phone , which one is bett... moresamsung is far better because of camera , ppi density

Pls Samsung note 10 plus and this phone , which one is better in camera especially the night mood

I got a problem after updating last version my net pack of daily exhausted in 10 mnt . So whats shoul have I to do

Stefanovska, 07 Jun 2021Hi all, I'm after opinions on purchasing the Oppo 10xz... morerealme software support is bad and full of bugs

hihehi, 02 Jul 2021no shit it's not water resistant, it has a mechanical ... moreit have some water seal if got splash of water its okay, but a lot of water is not. Mine got splased and daily cleaning using alcohol tissue because of covid no problem of so ever because this is flagship and its quality is flagship level. But i think if its splashed when front camera open maybe water can come in

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flicke... morei dont have issue like you ,try factory reset. But fyi i havent factory reset since upgrade

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flicke... morenope, try factory reset. Maybe different build? mine have sharper image across lens since cos 10.1 i

Sam9teen, 14 Jun 2021Yes improved over version 10. You should upgrade to 11. My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flickering 😭.. how can I fix this??

• Linu

It's very fluid phone, best design, best audio, best Reno ever, it has to received android 12. I mean if you were born in 2019 how old are you in 2021 ?
All the flagship phone got 3 years software update.

• hihehi

ferraritm, 26 Jun 2021This is the best Oppo smartphone, and could be better and c... moreno shit it's not water resistant, it has a mechanical camera... I thought it would have been obvious 😂😂

This is the best Oppo smartphone, and could be better and comparable than others high-end smartphone. However, it doesn't have "water resistant" functions.
LOL

• Flipp

Sam9teen, 07 Jun 2021Hi, I believe apart from OLED, the X3 is better in almo... moreI use Reno 10X now as my daily driver and had X3 Super Zoom earlier this year. Have to say that I like Reno 10X more. Much more premium design and build quality and also a larger and better screen and better haptics on Reno 10x. Battery life and performance is equally good I think. The camera is probably slightly better on Reno 10X. However, I have not compared photos between them. All in all, a clear win for Reno 10X IMO.

• Sam9teen

Vik, 11 Jun 2021And what about camera . Is camera improved in os 11.1 andr... moreYes improved over version 10. You should upgrade to 11.

• Vik

Sam9teen, 09 Jun 2021Definitely upgrade to Android 11, there are tons of improve... moreAnd what about camera . Is camera improved in os 11.1 android 11 latest update .. as compared to Android 10

• Sam9teen

Vik, 07 Jun 2021So can we go with android 11 or stay with android 10.. Definitely upgrade to Android 11, there are tons of improvement. You will love the UI and the smoothness of the device.

• Vik

Sam9teen, 05 Jun 2021That happened when it moved from color 10 to color 11, I st... moreSo can we go with android 11 or stay with android 10..

• Sam9teen

I believe apart from OLED, the X3 is better in almost every sense. And is a newer launch as well so longer support from software front. I am assuming Andoid 11 is the last android update for our 10x zoom. But X3 would go till android 12, so there is another compromise. Only positive 10x zoom has is the better camera setup, it can anyday beat Realme camera setup hands down. Apart from that I would say X3 is a more sensible choice given it is cheaper, newer and has an additional year of warranty.

Hi all, I'm after opinions on purchasing the Oppo 10xzoom now in June 2021. Also looking at the Realme X3 super zoom for something more up to date however the Oppo meets my needs better with memory card support, stereo speakers & AMOLED. I don't ever use selfie camera, so that's not an issue (but I hate the double selfie on the X3 taking up screen space). Another issue is price, here in Australia 12/256gb X3 on special for $399 with 2 year warranty, where certified pre-owned 'as new' Oppo 8/256gb with brand new accessories ranging from $450 to $550 with 1 year warranty. Is the Oppo too old to buy now ? Both running android 11 but I'm assuming Oppo security updates will run out soon compared to Realme X3. Don't care that the Oppo is 60hz screen compared with the Realme X3 120hz either, they both have close to the same battery capacity. Oppo will cost me $50-150 more but with 1 year less warranty. Opinions anyone ? I'd really appreciate input. I'm not a tech person & this will be my first new mobile device in 6 years, so it's kinda a big deal for me.

• Sam9teen

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2021Any downgraded in camera quality because some youtuber said... moreThat happened when it moved from color 10 to color 11, I still miss that camera quality. Not it's just OK OK I would say.