Oppo Reno 10x zoom

Oppo Reno 10x zoom

• No color os7

While lousier oppo and realme get coloros7,
This phone is forever still stuck in coloros6.
My contract able to renew guess I,LL be heading to get the Huawei p40 pro if no improvements by next month.

• Kamal

Raj, 26 Mar 2020Back up your data and do factory reset.. I did and upto now work... moreThanks,
Did the same, so far it has not frozen.

• Belal

Sinhh, 22 Mar 2020I download colour os 7 beta for reno 10x it works perfectly. I ... moreBe careful with update to coloros7. As it will distroy
Your gaming experience. Most of the games are making speakers stuttering laggy choppy. Like gods of boom. Dead trigger 2. Modern strike. MCOC.

• Raj

Kamal, 24 Mar 2020I also updated to trial version of coloros7 from device itself. ... moreBack up your data and do factory reset.. I did and upto now working fine

• Kamal

Sinhh, 22 Mar 2020I download colour os 7 beta for reno 10x it works perfectly. I ... moreI also updated to trial version of coloros7 from device itself. But I am facing issue of device freeze after making or receiving a call. Everytime I make or receive a call, the device hangs after call is completed, thus i can not make a second call until device is restarted by pressing vol-up+power button. Please help.

• Sinhh

I download colour os 7 beta for reno 10x it works perfectly. I like new android 10. Specially dark mode and camera ui.

• Kurnia

Raj, 16 Mar 2020Got colour os7 trail version today... Very bad experience.. Phon... moreThat's your own fould because if Oppo don't roll out the upgrade why should u download trial if u already know that's not stable yet. Oppo is not stupid to put something on the net of its still in testing fase!

• Raj

Got colour os7 trail version today... Very bad experience.. Phone switching off constantly.. Struck in always... Pls any body tell me how to reverse to os6

• Haider.

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020Oppo are terrible at doing updates it's taken so long to get and... moreNow the update is available for reno 10x zoom...

• Haider.

Oppo reno 10x zoom Color OS7 trial version batch second update is now availble, 20000 total, remaing 18552,submit your application and get update of android 10....

• Omar

Oppo reno 10x zoom is a great device.

• abhay

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020Oppo are terrible at doing updates it's taken so long to get and... moreYes that's true....very disappointed from Oppo. I'm using Oppo Reno 10x zoom but didn't get any update. Shame on you Oppo.

Oppo are terrible at doing updates it's taken so long to get android 10 to the flagship devices and even now alot of countries dont have it.....if you want your phone to be running the latest update dont buy oppo....

• Raj

Sammy, 23 Feb 2020Hi guys, I'm from India and have been using oppo reno 10 x zoom ... moreThanks first of all... But myne showing no beta updates for this model

• Sammy

Hi guys, I'm from India and have been using oppo reno 10 x zoom color os 7 update since December. Easy steps:
1. Go to settings
2. Software update
3. Join Beta version update program(click the top right corner setting button, it will ask your phone number)
4. Wait for it, Within a day, update came

It has dark mode(super awesome), Android 10, better camera ui, themes and many more

• Badreno

Very bad n disappointing no color os 7 in Singapore. Hurry up and do it already!

• Abhay

SirBigBoss , 23 Jan 2020Hey guys u can update oppo reno 10x to android 10 from change re... moreWhen I"ll get official update.

• Opinion 10x

SirBigBoss , 23 Jan 2020Hey guys u can update oppo reno 10x to android 10 from change re... moreI can't change region. Only language. I use VPN change to Tamil and set VPN India also nothing

• SirBigBoss

abhay, 19 Jan 2020Can anyone tell me...when I will get Color OS7 in my oppo Reno 1... moreHey guys u can update oppo reno 10x to android 10 from change region to India and use India vpn good luck ❤️

abc_to_xyz, 12 Jan 2020From where you bought it in PK? Is it covered by local warranty?... moreIts available in Sargodha punjab pk, i i bought it from here after not being able to get it even from lahore , its extremely good n equally extremely rare