Oppo Reno 10x zoom

Oppo Reno 10x zoom

• SubZuda

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2022Exactly this. I'm still using this phone and refusing ... moreYou are damn right, the only thing i wish i had was 90-120hz display this is the only thing that is missing.....

Reno 20x, 22 Jan 2022OPPO bring back this phone with the same design, but with b... moreExactly this. I'm still using this phone and refusing to upgrade as it's still keeping up with most phones on the market and doesn't have an annoying notch or cut out.

Someone, 03 Dec 2021Which one is the best for camera, this phone or samsung a52You comparing flagship phone with midrange phone for sure flagship better.

• Reno 20x

OPPO bring back this phone with the same design, but with better build quality, better camera, massive hardware improvement that include DDR6 Ram if you want to compete with apple and Samsung, the Reno can do it better than any OPPO phone around due to the unique design.

• Someone

Which one is the best for camera, this phone or samsung a52

• sarthak

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2021Pls Samsung note 10 plus and this phone , which one is bett... moresamsung is far better because of camera , ppi density

Pls Samsung note 10 plus and this phone , which one is better in camera especially the night mood

I got a problem after updating last version my net pack of daily exhausted in 10 mnt . So whats shoul have I to do

Stefanovska, 07 Jun 2021Hi all, I'm after opinions on purchasing the Oppo 10xz... morerealme software support is bad and full of bugs

hihehi, 02 Jul 2021no shit it's not water resistant, it has a mechanical ... moreit have some water seal if got splash of water its okay, but a lot of water is not. Mine got splased and daily cleaning using alcohol tissue because of covid no problem of so ever because this is flagship and its quality is flagship level. But i think if its splashed when front camera open maybe water can come in

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flicke... morei dont have issue like you ,try factory reset. But fyi i havent factory reset since upgrade

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2021My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flicke... morenope, try factory reset. Maybe different build? mine have sharper image across lens since cos 10.1 i

Sam9teen, 14 Jun 2021Yes improved over version 10. You should upgrade to 11. My camera quality downgraded.. slow motion video is flickering 😭.. how can I fix this??

• Linu

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2021Any downgraded in camera quality because some youtuber said... moreCamera quality gone

It's very fluid phone, best design, best audio, best Reno ever, it has to received android 12. I mean if you were born in 2019 how old are you in 2021 ?
All the flagship phone got 3 years software update.

• hihehi

ferraritm, 26 Jun 2021This is the best Oppo smartphone, and could be better and c... moreno shit it's not water resistant, it has a mechanical camera... I thought it would have been obvious 😂😂

This is the best Oppo smartphone, and could be better and comparable than others high-end smartphone. However, it doesn't have "water resistant" functions.
LOL

• Flipp

Sam9teen, 07 Jun 2021Hi, I believe apart from OLED, the X3 is better in almo... moreI use Reno 10X now as my daily driver and had X3 Super Zoom earlier this year. Have to say that I like Reno 10X more. Much more premium design and build quality and also a larger and better screen and better haptics on Reno 10x. Battery life and performance is equally good I think. The camera is probably slightly better on Reno 10X. However, I have not compared photos between them. All in all, a clear win for Reno 10X IMO.

• Sam9teen

Vik, 11 Jun 2021And what about camera . Is camera improved in os 11.1 andr... moreYes improved over version 10. You should upgrade to 11.

• Vik

Sam9teen, 09 Jun 2021Definitely upgrade to Android 11, there are tons of improve... moreAnd what about camera . Is camera improved in os 11.1 android 11 latest update .. as compared to Android 10