Oppo Reno 5G

Oppo Reno 5G

• Shoban

Sadequr Rahman , 18 Mar 2021I want reno 10x zoom 5GIf you're in Qatar you can buy in Vodafone online store just 1199qr

• Sadequr Rahman

I want reno 10x zoom 5G

Akiaskept, 02 Jan 2021But this phone isn't dual sim at all. the regular 4g v... moreThis is depends on the market. At my place here we got 2 sim, no expansion

If you have 2 speakers w/o atmos vs 1 speaker w/ atmos which one would you pick? Why?

Thanks for answering

Also camera can do 720p480fps too

• the konigsberger

as the gsmarena website phone finder put it,the oppo reno 5g may arguably be the best smartphone in the world with features such as front selfie flash,5g support,dual speakers,ois on rear camera,fast under display fingerprint scanner.out of a total result of nearly 10000 models on the gsmarena phone finder.less wireless charging,fm radio, high refresh rate screen,ir blaster,barometer and 3.5" jack.correct me if i am wrong.

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2020It does say dual standby, which means that the second hops ... moreBut this phone isn't dual sim at all. the regular 4g version is, this is single sim and micro sd only.

• Bob

Basslondon, 17 Sep 2020Not in UK were on 10!?

raycon, 20 Jul 2020still on Android Pie.. pathetic Not in UK were on 10!

Staad7, 29 Jul 2020one of the early releases of 5G phones in 2019. in my obses... morecorrection, 5G worked in Three.uk sims. Does not work in Vodafone. turns out Vodafone UK scammed me for a year, their sims for 5G are different. im moving out to Three.uk

one of the early releases of 5G phones in 2019. in my obsession with getting a 5G speed, i made a mistake buying this. i should have waited..

should have read supported 5G bands supported, and in this case does NOT support the band in my country. it only support one 5G band, n78. anyway still useful for 4G and camera. new low-cost 5G cameras (like the MOTO 5G) now have multiple range of 5G bands supported and i'll probably buy myself a new one later.

• raycon

still on Android Pie.. pathetic

Anonymous, 04 May 2020Dude, it is misleading. It isn't a dual-sim phone, hybri... moreIt does say dual standby, which means that the second hops in if the first isnt working

• Catalin

Damo, 02 Jan 2020Hi.. I have a problem with the night eye protection light t... moreOnly working solution is installing system ui tuner from play store and set the blue filter off. Make a google search about the steps to install(you'll need adb to give the apk some permissions)

• Arrow

Hi. Just make it quick. Phone itself is great, but oppo support is really bad - last software update was released in November 2019, that means security updates are from 5th of November

Pepe, 14 Dec 2019Dude, it's not misleading. It's clearly written "Hybrid Dua... moreDude, it is misleading.

It isn't a dual-sim phone, hybrid or otherwise. There is one sim slot, and one micro-sd slot. The micro-sd is not a hybrid sim slot. I've learnt the hard way having just bought this phone expecting it to be dual sim (my previous phones have been hybrid dual sim).

• Dobre

what about hungary?

• MABS

Staad7, 17 Sep 2019i bought this phone. Dual sim, Cph1921 as stated - which is... moreHi

Yes same with my model. I have the 5g handset model but i receive no signal from vodafone even when i am in a 5g area

Staad7, 25 Oct 2019careful with this phone, does NOT work within UK. handset m... moreO2 Sell the Oppo Reno 5G and the Oppo A5 2020 in their stores? Don't know where you get your information from but it's innacurate?...

• Naz

Damo, 02 Jan 2020Hi.. I have a problem with the night eye protection light t... moreEnable on or off wont help.. you need to slide off the schedule button. Did u try that?