Oppo Reno 5G

Oppo Reno 5G

Love it , 02 Jul 2022It's a good device really but it already July/2022 and... moreTOTALLY AGREE!!!! Most expensive phone I've ever bought as I liked the 2 cheaper Oppo's I had preveiously but I guess that's what they are good at. Cheap alternatives, I accepted this was missing some features that other models in the price range had but not updating android on such an expensive device should be a crime. Absolutly disgusted with Oppo over this and will never buy from them or any other off brand phone company again. Samsung or Google from now on for me... The really annoying part is they updated the cheaper version of this phone which cost 1/3 as much because it was released a few months later.. I HATE OPPO!

• L
    • Love it
    • H0m
    • 02 Jul 2022

It's a good device really but it already July/2022 and a lot models already on Android 12 . Where the hell is Android 11 ? Brought mine in UK and all the new cool features is roll out and this flagship still stuck on Android 10 . I'm hear that some Reno 10x zoom in Asia is on Android 11 should I'm fash mine become 10x zoom version to get Android 11 or I'm should keep waiting guys, any options. I'm thankfully for your opinion

This phone looks great! You can pick it up for around £200 on eBay now.

I wish the pop-up camera caught on, love the full screen.

• n5$
        • 11 May 2022

Info is still wrong after all this time. It's not Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
        It's single nano sim and micro sd card in the tray. Only the 4g version was hybrid slot.

non 5g version of oppo reno got the color os 11

• 30 Apr 2022

Mfatz, 24 Jun 2021I bought one. But till now no android 11 update. Until now no security update since September 2021. Stuck on colour OS 10. Made a big mistake buying this. Software wise.

• 30 Apr 2022

Still on Android 10. Colour OS 7.1 and android security patch September 2021.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2022Sorry, these ROM's are still Android 10 with security ... morereplied to you but apparently needs the moderator (no controversial content-go figure cannot understand these 'rules') I give up

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2022Sorry, these ROM's are still Android 10 with security ... moreThanks anonymous...from what I know the reno 5g (10x zoom w/ 5g) was only marketed in two countries Australia and the U.K (maybe am wrong)...so it got less attention-I know does not make sense and very very disappointing.

• iFW
                    • 18 Mar 2022

mac231us, 14 Mar 2022CPH1921EUEX_11_C.38 or CPH1921PUEX_11_C.37 these are Colo... moreSorry, these ROM's are still Android 10 with security patch from oct-2021

rambo, 05 Feb 2022I have this phone and really upset with respect to update a... moreCPH1921EUEX_11_C.38
                      or CPH1921PUEX_11_C.37
                      these are ColorOS 11 and I think Android 11.
                      Yes or no?

or CPH1921PUEX_11_C.37
                        these are ColorOS 11 and I think Android 11.
                        Yes or no?

• n5$
                          • 07 Mar 2022

This is not dual sim, that's wrong. It's single sim and single micro SD. Only the Reno 10x zoom is a hybrid socket.

• r
                            • rambo
                            • 05 Feb 2022

I have this phone and really upset with respect to update as it is still in Android 10 version.Why oppo is cheating with no update for this expensive version.

• Cath
                              • 01w
                              • 19 Oct 2021

vhinzcent, 12 Oct 2021I just bought my oppo reno 5g unfortunately until now still... moreNever, it will stuck on Android 10 as Oppo abandonned this phone.

Only security patch for this phone.

Very very bad move!

• v
                                • vhinzcent
                                • nC6
                                • 12 Oct 2021

I just bought my oppo reno 5g unfortunately until now still on android 10 with color OS7, anyone knows when it will be update to android 11 or color os 11?

raycon , 16 Jul 2021I asked Oppo on Twitter and said that they're not gonn... more10x color os 11 android 11 is available-did you try to flash it on the 5g version-do not think it will take it. Let us know. Thanks.

• r
                                    • raycon
                                    • LaB
                                    • 16 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2021I buy reno 10x zoom 5G but still not update,,, also single ... moreI asked Oppo on Twitter and said that they're not gonna update the 5g version to ColoOS 11.
                                    I asked them why the 10x zoom get's the update and not the 5g version, they didn't have an answer for that.
                                    I guess that's it, probably will somehow be able to install the 10x zoom firmware on it once it's available for download, who knows..

• 6qh
                                      • 15 Jul 2021

Sadequr Rahman , 18 Mar 2021I want reno 10x zoom 5GI buy reno 10x zoom 5G but still not update,,, also single sim only,why,specification written dula sim

• 6u2
                                        • 24 Jun 2021

Shoban, 24 Apr 2021If you're in Qatar you can buy in Vodafone online stor... moreI bought one. But till now no android 11 update.