Oppo RX17 Pro

Oppo RX17 Pro

• wasu

Adrian23, 22 Oct 2021Hello does anyone know if our r17 pro will have android 11 ... morenah, sorry man.

Hello does anyone know if our r17 pro will have android 11 update?

• Ched

Had this phone for a while. The only issue I have it is hard to see when sun shines. Got to find shade to see screen.
Phone has latest updates but this let's it down.

Xiaomi, 07 Jan 2021In my opinion, worth to buy as it is stillon the latest upd... moreThanks for the sharing.

• Xiaomi

NikiDroid, 06 Jan 2021This phone is still expensive enough on my region. Becomes ... moreIn my opinion, worth to buy as it is stillon the latest update. So considering on Android 10 and running on OPPO One UI 7.1 same as with all 2020 android phones model. I had no regrets with this phone.

• Xiaomi

NikiDroid, 12 Dec 2020Excellent! Did you experience any issue from the latest up... moreHi there,
So far as am still using it, no issues at all. Camera was improve in saturation and colour definition. As well as the night mode. Stability and Battery wise, it is working as normal and can last me 1day and a half on a normal usage. Any this phone can be full charge in only 25-30 minutes. I can assure yoi that. This is the "first android phone to release a "TOF" time of flight camera.

This phone is still expensive enough on my region. Becomes old stocks.

Did you experience any issue from the latest update you mentioned before?

• Xiaomi

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2020Can anybody tell me how can i change camera between f/1.5-2... moreI doubt that there is no setting for that f/a- focus and aperture. But i might help a bit. Open your Camera, go option and select›>MORE", and then select>"PRO". You will be able to see, ISO, S, WB, AF and EV. Tick each option and check on the lower right corner. You can see (A). Tick A for each every optionto make it Auto adjust. Try it. Maybe this can help. PEACE Out✌️

• Xiaomi

Xiaomi, 28 Nov 2020After the latest November 5, 2020 Android Security Patch up... morenow with color os 7.1

• Xiaomi

After the latest November 5, 2020 Android Security Patch update, CPH1877SG_11_F.44 was superb. Everything was smooth, battery last linger and honestly, my can full charge from 9% to 100% in only 24.minutes. And i tried and has been tested for 3 times that the charging time to 100% is onky as fast as 26 minutes! Powerful OPPO BBK!

Can anybody tell me how can i change camera between f/1.5-2.4 i didn't see any option in camera app so can anybody help me with this and give tutorial for this please

• Faheem

Piphacker, 20 Nov 2018Insane price tag with S. D 710 ??? So they want to cash vo... moreI m addicted to super vooc charge... I m ready to accept sd 710 for super vooc charge.... Sd 710 works perfectly with 8 gb ram and their is no speed issue at all.... The other feature of this phone can be found in other phone at low price bt its the super vooc charge that makes it costly......

Ken, 27 Feb 2020I can't really recommend this phone. I have used this smart... moreIt goes back to 15 sec because you have turned on power saving mode in swip down...

• uk

love the oppo rx17 pro got it from a elderly guy for 50 quid new software is smooth and camera perfect quality

I plan to buy this Oppo R17 Pro next year. Hope in my region sellers are still have the old stocks new.

Just got this phone (R17 Pro) today and manually update it from Android 8.1 to Android 10. To ease the download process, just choose the first update and then select the first Android version Upgrade.

A.19 is the first update (still Android 8.1)
C.21 is first Android Pie Upgrade
F.35 is first Android 10 Upgrade and then the last
F.38, this is the latest update.

As you can see, the Alphabet before numerics indicate Android version. Different region got different name so keep that in mind.

After that, I suggest you to reset the phone to avoid any bugs. As for now, I haven't yet encounter any problem. Hope this helps.

• Usman

Andre, 07 Mar 2020Now this phone upgrade to android 10 😊Brother are you on trial version or the official stable version? Cause I'm on the trial version and the battery life have gotten so bad

This phone is great. My galaxy s8 gave me problems (screen replacement and then a faulty usb port and finally sim card not detected).. so i bought this phone on 11.11. It has been a life changer cos of the 50W fast charge from 0 - 100% in 35mins. I think the concept of 2 battery cells is the future for all phones and i do hope oppo have patented it. I now dont even bother to charge my phone at night. I just wake up in the mornings and charge it for a few minutes before going out. If you play games this phone is a joy, at 2% you can charge it fast and continue playing. The OLED display is great too. The camera is fantastic for low light shots and night shots, day time shots sometimes have a bit washed out colours though, there is a dazzle colour option but sometimes it loses the sharpness. The biggest let down is colorOS for me, coming from samsung phone with rich UI, colorOS 6 has much fewer options for customisation, and no dark mode. I hear its only on colorOS 7 (android 10) which i dont have an update for yet. The guy above says it has arrived but my carrier or country doesnt yet have it at the time of writing. Hopefully it comes soon. Light mode is so yesterday. The lack of features in colorOS though may be why this phone is very fast, and light. Battery life is one of the best ive had and performance has no lag and is buttery smooth.

In summary: great HW, not so feature rich UI