Orange Gova

Orange Gova

• Razvan

I am using this phone since 2 years and i didnt have any problems with it. It is a best phone and here in Romania his price is 155 euro.

• Bernard_dutch

This phone is the same as Huawei G535 and here is an article on how to get access if you forget your unlock pattern. Not a Galaxy S6 but I love my phone...

i want 2 buy this phone ,how can i have it

• Bgd

A great phone ! It never make me any trouble .

• papijoon

so good phone Huwai is the best phone ever

• 406

hi. how can I disable keyboard vibrations?

Banana boy , 05 Jan 2015Hi, can any one tell me wether its screen is scratch proof? Eg i... moreBvery good batry 4g👍 no gorila no proof
That phone just,amazing

• Banana boy

Hi, can any one tell me wether its screen is scratch proof? Eg is the screen a gorilla glass. How long does the battery last? Thanks.

• fen1603

I have this phone since 2week and il facing an anoying problème thé phone volume control block to silent when i restart its OK but after a bit it block again.van someone please help me

it does have fm radio. i own one from orange spain. it comes unlocked and from what i can tell it´s about the same as the g6 or p7mini minus the nfc support and back cover.

• GeorgBlo

Arrived in Guadalajara/Spain to join the family and trying to learn Spanish I aquired Orange Gova, a nice handy (we Germans coined the mobile in this way).
But there is no user manual in German or atleast in English.
Who can give a hint where to get it ?
Thanks a lot
GeorgBlo
(geblomeyer@gmail.com)

• Lyan

Lol ^^ nice rebuild of Huawei G6 / P7 mini

It is said to have a ARM Cortex-A7 MP processor and Adreno 305 GPU.(Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 chipset)

• LamiaLove

indirecty, 09 Mar 2014Also known as Huawei G6 4G, rebranded ;)Thank you very much for the info, man!

is this as good as the huawei? the specs differ!

• indirecty

Also known as Huawei G6 4G, rebranded ;)