Orange Rio

Orange Rio

Catherine the Great, 12 Oct 2018Husband? I wonder who you are...i wonder if you know how they live in tokyo. if say it and you knwo yo

AnonD-711869, 07 Nov 2017You know what i meant, my lovely husband Husband? I wonder who you are...

Why do people still care about such a phone?!

Macbeth, 06 Nov 2017There's no such thing as "Nokia 640". There's only "Microso... moreYou know what i meant, my lovely husband

AnonD-711869, 06 Nov 2017I had a nokia 640 a few years back, Nokia makes decent phonesThere's no such thing as "Nokia 640". There's only "Microsoft Lumia 640".

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2017Or a Nokia 6021, they are really cheap on eBay (at least in... moreI had a nokia 640 a few years back, Nokia makes decent phones

AnonD-711869, 02 Nov 2017Heres some advice, get a better backup lol; I would suggest... moreOr a Nokia 6021, they are really cheap on eBay (at least in the UK)

Stan the Van, 31 Jan 2017Just turned our old Rio on as an emergency back up, install... moreHeres some advice, get a better backup lol; I would suggest an older samsung phone, There cheap and pretty reliable

I remember when this was released, it was a REALLY popular phone.

• Stan the Van

Just turned our old Rio on as an emergency back up, installed a new sim and the first thing we have been met with is a message saying Enter NP code. Has anyone any idea what this is as both myself and partner don't have a clue. Any help would be hugely appreciated, thank you.

Will this phone work in the USA?

• Blake

Fred , 05 Aug 2015can this phone surpport whatsup Nope, it's not a smart phone at all. You cannot get apps for this phone.

Source -
I've been using this phone for the past 5 years.

• Fred

can this phone surpport whatsup

• youngibsk

tijjani, 17 Mar 2012nice phone good battery,camera and sound.pls how can i get the case and the battery. pls inbox me on my facebook/youngibsk. please am using rio but the case is not good nd the battery is not original.

• tijjani

nice phone good battery,camera and sound.