Orange Sydney

Orange Sydney

franky, 13 Sep 2013i please i need more applications for my sidney.where can i seac... morei have more games and apps for this phone

is there a way i can update my orange sydney software and firmware please.also is there a pc suite for this device or a pc suite for all zte mobile phones?can you please let me know urgently please.thank you very much.

it rings for about 3 seconds i have to phone the caller back. its rubbish

• smartie

marco, 20 Aug 2013i am a disappointed with the fact that i cannot use my sydney ph... moreuh, you can actually, download opera mini browser for you phone and use facebook, thats what i did with mine, it works mate

• franky

i please i need more applications for my sidney.where can i seach it.and my wifi application don't work since i have brought it.when i want to turn on my wifi this come:the MAC adresse for this phone is not available.what can i done?

• Cheldach

Please, my sydney touch is no longer functioning. Where can i get the phone repaired or atleast buy the touch screen. Thanks

• marco

Anonymous, 23 May 2013great value for money to be honest. i've paid £19.90 for i... morei am a disappointed with the fact that i cannot use my sydney phone to download upload pictures on facebook.

• deekz123

my sydney turns itself off when im on facebook and when i sent a text (dont do it all the time) but its so anoying anyone help??

• ibrahim

khan, 02 Jul 2013hello can anyone help me repair my sydney phone it needs a new screen just go to a phone shop and get it repaired there!

• oaks

how can i call anyone without them having to be in my contacts list for instene the police 999 how can i quickly call them if i neen them

• khan

AnonD-148871, 24 May 2013I'm glad it was only £20 including £10 airtime. Not ... morehello can anyone help me repair my sydney phone it needs a new screen

• ecksta

steved, 27 Apr 2013people can here me i cant here them only on loud speaker any ide... moreturn up the volume when not on loadspeaker.

I'm glad it was only £20 including £10 airtime. Not being able to change the text tone from the 10 crap inbuilt ones is a joke nowadays. Touchscreen needs a stylus as well. If I'd known how crap it was, I would not have bought it.

great value for money to be honest. i've paid £19.90 for it with £10 credit on PAYG. more than one year ago, i'm still with it and wouldn't think about change if i didnt fancy a tablet - thinking bout Asus Fonepad.
-it's simple, others would say basic;
-it does have wi-fi, which i recognise it is slow;
-it reads mp3, but won't read aac and some wma;
-it does have loudspeakers but they're not great;
-the camera works on non obscure environments and it does capture the moments, but you'll need clarity and skill to get a perfect or even great picture.
s
o what i can tell you is that this mobile phone satisfies 90% of my needs as a phone and 10% of my needs as a smartphone. for £10 it's more than i was expecting to be honest. a humble companion for a humble person. it is what it is.

• steved

people can here me i cant here them only on loud speaker any ideas please???

• F1Fanatic27

ladies man, 13 Aug 2012this phone is the worst ive ever had, the touchscreen is slow wh... moreI got it from £35 from Argos.

just got this phone yesterday Havant had a chance 2 play with it yet but reading all the comments im really regretting buying it

• furq

I can't see the sar raing listed here. anyone know?

• MartinB

ladies man, 13 Aug 2012this phone is the worst ive ever had, the touchscreen is slow wh... more£50?? I paid £22 for mine (Asda) including some airtime, which is why I said its fair value for £

• MartinB

Fairly good value as it has all the basic range of features. However, it can only store about 50 text messages and I can't see anyway to download or backup ones I want to keep, so it when it gets full it soon blocks any incoming messages and prevents you from sending them without saving what you've just typed. Also no games! Two stars.