Palm Pixi Plus

Palm Pixi Plus

• JD

i'm planning to buy this from ebay india for my MTS network for rs 5900. is it worth buying or any other option is there.

Will this verizon edition phone work on a GSM network? (greece)
The ATT version offers that and i wonder if it's the same phone with different logo on it.

• LL

Can somebody tell if this phone is avaliable officialy unblocked?

• Rajesh

Even I would love to know how to use this phone on reliance India network because i am planning to buy it from US Verizon.
Please reply rajeshkanhere@gmail.com

• shan

would it work n tata indicom services

• RK

j, 18 Mar 2011awesome phone.... just got it today for my reliance connection.... moreYou mentioned you are using this phone for Reliance. I also have reliance want to buy this, is it working fine and what we have to do to convert to work for reliance cdma. awaiting your reply, thankyou

RK

HP is not bringing WebOS 2.0 to this phone. Support stops at 1.4.5 - shame :-(

• j

awesome phone.... just got it today for my reliance connection... feels better than my x10

Nice

• lalaalaa

I have this phone. Multi-tasking is cool, really responsive touch-screen, really worth the money.

• pakwarung

same in indonesia it can be flash to ur cdma network with cdma ws and QPST :)

if u have PRL and setting for ur network in india.. hope this help

• Prabhanjan

AnonD-1747, 15 Feb 2011I have a cousin in the US who promises to get the Palm Pixi Plus... moreIts cost in USA is $50-$70. Most probably it wont support CDMA networks, But i think its a worth deal atleast to use a GSM itself in this phone...

I have a cousin in the US who promises to get the Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Non-Contract for me to India, Mumbai next month.
My simple question: Can I use it on Reliance CDMA network ?
If yes, HOW ?
I would REALLY REALLY be grateful to any1 who answers as the scarcity of good CDMA phones out here is killing me !
Thank you.

this phone is a piece of garbage. I bought one after my centro(best phone ever) died and I currently an on my 5th pixi. it have more software bugs then anything it will randomly call people shut itself on and off and it just trash, plus when you get it your stuck with it Palm has a 2 year none negotiable contract so they will not give you a different palm or let you switch to a whole different brand. i hate it! waste of money if you as me!

• Happy pixi plus owne

i just got this phone today. It is a great phone. The OS is just like iphone's OS. Know how to use in 5 mins. The form of the phone is small. Get this phone if you like qwerty phone. as fast as blackberry. The only thing need to improve is the camera.

• George

I have a palm pixi. Where can i get a app like the excel or notes? thanks

• anrandika

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010good phone??? palm phones are crazy phones...OS is not stable..... moreIf you are happy with iphone make then you should be happy with this phone....fortunately, this phone is manufactured in the same factory where iphone is manufactured in China...hope this helps

what ?, 11 Nov 2010so you would recomend me to get this phone i really want to get ... moreJust brought this phone today from O2 for £99 on PAYG! A very good budget smartphone for the price! Despite that this is a spare handset for me, the main application that matters to me was the google maps! Hence why I brought it....not as many apps than Iphone but then again the price is MUCH cheaper! Overall a bargin! I'd definetly recommend this!

I'd recommend you get this phone so long as you don't need loads of apps. Webos 2.0 is coming to UK soon and more apps will be coming with this upgrade. The only feature not coming to this phone is flash for the browser. Despite this I think this phone is ace. Really glad I brought it. For £100 it can be beaten. Hope this helps.

• what ?

so you would recomend me to get this phone i really want to get it but i dont really know is it good for blutooth or for like music or sms or acebook internet ??