Panasonic A100 Series

Panasonic A100 Series

looooool this look is so funny its like a baby mobile hehehehe funny

durrrr go back to the shop n tell em to set the date

• maddy

no offence it looks like a toy phone....it looks really old too....and it seems like lots of people have had troubled with the time and date

• csilla

hello

i got this a100 yesterday and
i need a little help about the menu.
i found the call service in the application
menu, but i didn't know how to disable my
withhold id function. is it an enable/disable
function or what? i didn't notice whether
i had the possibility to switch off.
i had a number in the phone memory from
the previous user, but i wasn't able to erase it.
is there any "erase" function in the contacts menu?

thanx

• trish

its a great phone inspite of all the criticism... my phone just completed a year. but guess what it had in store for me?... the TIME & DATE problem!! im just unable to set it... i know time n again this question has been asked... but if anyone has a solution... pleeeeeeeze help! thanx :)

The battery in this is very low can anyone tell me ho much it cost please i use to have one of these ones but becuse of the battery it is spolied!!

wow

• cantave

hello,i have a problem with my panasonic A-100 decoder.Who can help me?

I have the time/date problem. I just can't set it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Many thanlks.

Many thanlks.

• Barry Boodle

Hello,

I am so happy because after many years waiting to get my hands on one of these i finally got one!
The blue LCD is amazing and the battery life is fantastic also it looks so great when im out using it in public, all my freinds cant believe the size of it!
"It's so small" they say and their right.

Yours truely,
Barry Boodle
Concerned phone critic.

• Milk Shake

this phone is really cute but the battery wouldn't last that long

• PRODIGAL SON

the best vibrating alert

it looks like one of dem barbie phones dunit! id recomend it for first time buyers cus its simple!

• A.J

My Babe has this phone and This mobile sucks...sound quality is poor and the battery standby is also not good

Let me tell you what is the problem that you will get from this phone.The problem that you
will get from this phone is about speaker. Do you the speaker calling? That is about that you will get.

Have you know what is the problem that you will get from this phone?

I think this phone is not good for you because its colour is bad and if you buy this phone you will get a problem with this phone.Do you know what is the problem that you will get with this phone?

• Pinkie

Oh gawd. Im currently using this phone and gosh. It's not good at all. Yeah, its cute and all but.. looks can be deceiving.

• Debbie

This phone sucks...seriously it sucks. I just buy it and is not working good, the date ant time and all those things....sucks. never have signal, so if you are thinking in getting one, i dont recommemded, is really cute and everything but NO NO NO!!!
i regret now i have to buy a new one...i recommend the samsung e350 is awesome!!!!!!